Apex Cabin #12169

tromvest

I believe it’s next to the balcony.  When you look at a deck plan, there are little indentations in the “wall” that separates the rooms.  Your indentation is close to the balcony so that’s where the bed is.  
Hopefully that’s your preference! 

2 hours ago, tromvest said:

I just booked this cabin for a cruise next October. Does anyone know if the bed is by the bathroom or the balcony? 
I called Celebrity to ask and they have no idea. 
Thanks in advance. 

It's pretty sad and inexcusable that a Celebrity agent has no idea how to figure this out.  I can only assume they have no idea that thanks to these Boards, many of us have been able to determine whether the bed is by the bath or the balcony whether it is through the indentations on the floor plans for the E-class or using the spread sheet (thanks to hundreds and hundreds of CC posters) for the S-class ships. 

11 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

It's pretty sad and inexcusable that a Celebrity agent has no idea how to figure this out.  I can only assume they have no idea that thanks to these Boards, many of us have been able to determine whether the bed is by the bath or the balcony whether it is through the indentations on the floor plans for the E-class or using the spread sheet (thanks to hundreds and hundreds of CC posters) for the S-class ships. 

I actually called back 3 times and not one agent could give me an answer. I asked all of them to check with their superiors as maybe they would know. Nope!

I learn everything I need to know on these amazing boards. ❤️

7 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

It's pretty sad and inexcusable that a Celebrity agent has no idea how to figure this out. 

It is VERY sad but in actual fact not their fault. Poor and insufficient training these people are working virtually for the most part and at times have difficulty with languages. Pretty much all they can do is make a booking. I was looking at a deck plan on a particular ship to see what was above and below me.  The cabin I was looking at was forward and when I asked the agent what was below deck 11 she said deck 10. An experienced agent would know what I meant. 😆  The majority of them have never been on a ship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

It is VERY sad but in actual fact not their fault. Poor and insufficient training these people are working virtually for the most part and at times have difficulty with languages. Pretty much all they can do is make a booking. I was looking at a deck plan on a particular ship to see what was above and below me.  The cabin I was looking at was forward and when I asked the agent what was below deck 11 she said deck 10. An experienced agent would know what I meant. 😆  The majority of them have never been on a ship.

Oh my! I’m laughing over here. 🤣It’s not really funny. Very frustrating. 

17 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

The cabin I was looking at was forward and when I asked the agent what was below deck 11 she said deck 10.

Gosh! What's the problem?? That was a truthful, correct answer. What more could you ask for??

🤣🤪🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tromvest said:

I just booked this cabin for a cruise next October. Does anyone know if the bed is by the bathroom or the balcony? 
I called Celebrity to ask and they have no idea. 
Thanks in advance. 

Hah! We booked this exact cabin on the Apex for our 11/12 embarkation! It’s a connecting room with #12171, in which our friends are booked.

You can see in the attached map that the connecting door would be on the wall that does not have the bathrooms.  You can also see the indentation close to the verandah which is where the headboard goes. Thus, the bed faces after and is next the IV.  

We had deep discussions on this because our friends have motion sickness issues (generally controlled by wristbands for sea-sickness) and prefer facing the direction the ship is traveling. I would prefer the sitting area being closer to the verandah but their motion issues trumped my wants.

AC8450E2-F360-426D-B64B-4BF9DB5E45A4.jpeg

Edited by carolina_yankee
ADD Graphic