Meraviglia blow dryer???

syracr

11 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

They are provided but they are the kind that you have to hold the button in while you use it.  I'm bringing my own.

Took my own on the Seaside, big mistake. Everytime I turned my blow dryer on, it blew the power and would have to wait for maintenance to come and turn the power back on. After that, learned my lesson and just use the ships blow dryer.

19 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Took my own on the Seaside, big mistake. Everytime I turned my blow dryer on, it blew the power and would have to wait for maintenance to come and turn the power back on. After that, learned my lesson and just use the ships blow dryer.

I learned from a hair stylist on cruise critic that there is a little switch on the underside of most/many hair appliances that switch the voltage from European to American and vice versa. I’ve  seen the button before but didn’t know what it was for. She said some appliances require the flipping of the switch in order to be compatible with the ships wiring. I was skeptical but gave  it a try and didn’t have any issues when on Seashore. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I learned from a hair stylist on cruise critic that there is a little switch on the underside of most/many hair appliances that switch the voltage from European to American and vice versa. I’ve  seen the button before but didn’t know what it was for. She said some appliances require the flipping of the switch in order to be compatible with the ships wiring. I was skeptical but gave  it a try and didn’t have any issues when on Seashore. 

Thanks, I will see if mine has it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...