Upcoming 14nt Hawaiian on the Miracle

Tazzybear14

Ship has a unique decor, hope you like the color purple. Miracle is one of the older ships in the fleet, capacity is 2100 people. The itinerary is the standard Hawaii cruise. Cruising anywhere in the Hawaiian Islands is visiting paradise. Sailed Miracle to Hawaii last March for 14 days. and will sail on the Miracle again this coming April, 15 days to Alaska.

• Like 1

If you're going to Hawaii on Carnival it WILL be on Miracle.  She's a classic Spirit Class ship with a wonderful mid-sized layout.  Many long time Carnival cruisers swear by these nearly 20 year old builds.  She was perhaps the signature ship for when designer Joe Farcus  went over the top.  It's decorating does take some getting used to.  Grapes.  (You'll understand.)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

It has been several years since we did this ship & itinerary, but we really loved the ship's size.  Yes, grapes everywhere, but I actually liked the decor. IMO, all "Spirit" class ships are the easiest to navigate & feel less crowded.  I don't remember about the clocks.  

• Like 1

We are on this sailing in 2 weeks, 1st Carnival cruise.

I watched a video with a ship tour--interesting theming to be sure! 

Didn't really notice purple as much as a literary/movie theme (Alice in Wonderland, Frankenstein, etc) which is certainly different from any other ship we have sailed! Our 2 oldest went to TCU so we are big purple fans--fingers crossed we will be watching them on the ship for the National Championship!

I've heard numerous comments about the good size:passenger ratio on Spirit class. 

Can't wait to get out of this frigid weather!!! (wind chill currently -36F)

• Like 2

KKB, we must be on the same cruise...January 8th?  It's bitter cold here in Virginia, too.  Looking forward to the islands. (I hear the first couple of sea days will be chilly and rough)! We've not been on the Miracle, but we've sailed her sister ships, Pride and Legend, numerous times.  It's our favorite class of ships, due to the layout and space per person. See you onboard!

19 hours ago, pcvtmom said:

KKB, we must be on the same cruise...January 8th?  It's bitter cold here in Virginia, too.  Looking forward to the islands. (I hear the first couple of sea days will be chilly and rough)! We've not been on the Miracle, but we've sailed her sister ships, Pride and Legend, numerous times.  It's our favorite class of ships, due to the layout and space per person. See you onboard!

Yes we are!  

I haven't worn a patch in many many cruises (tho I did spend NYE 2012 in bed all day due to the rough seas (A LOT of people did; about half of our party of 12...). 

But Mom had a couple patches so I will toss those in my bags JUST in case!

When I booked this I didn't consider the cool weather heading out & back...OH WELL! I'm on a cruise so I will "survive"!🤣

We just returned from a week on NCL & a week in Vegas on Sunday...so it has been a flurry of holiday prepping this week (most shopping was done). Festivities the next 4 days...then square away any household things next week. 

We are traveling so often (monthly) these days that packing is pretty easy. I refilled things already, noted what we had used up & needed to replace, etc. 

Happy Holidays!!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 7:41 AM, jsglow said:

If you're going to Hawaii on Carnival it WILL be on Miracle.  She's a classic Spirit Class ship with a wonderful mid-sized layout.  Many long time Carnival cruisers swear by these nearly 20 year old builds.  She was perhaps the signature ship for when designer Joe Farcus  went over the top.  It's decorating does take some getting used to.  Grapes.  (You'll understand.)

Well, THAT didn't age well! 😆

On 11/13/2022 at 7:41 AM, jsglow said:

Unless you are going in Oct 2024 or later,  now appears to be the Radiance going to Hawaii. Thanks but no thanks, too crowded of a ship for me. I am a big Spirit class fan. 

9 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

Unless you are going in Oct 2024 or later,  now appears to be the Radiance going to Hawaii. Thanks but no thanks, too crowded of a ship for me. I am a big Spirit class fan. 

The Spirit Class is wonderful. We sailed Pride in Europe.

Personally I think Radiance will be fantastic for Hawaii. She's a fully featured ship for those loooong sea days and for those 2 week cruises likely won't be any where near max berth capacity.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

You misspoke.

If you are going Oct 2024 or later, it will be the Radiance.

Carnival site is showing Miracle to Hawaii for all sailings prior to that.

OP's sailing (and ours) is Miracle 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Edited by KKB
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, KKB said:

You misspoke.

If you are going Oct 2024 or later, it will be the Radiance.

Carnival site is showing Miracle to Hawaii for all sailings prior to that.

OP's sailing (and ours) is Miracle 2 weeks from tomorrow.

No mispeak on my part. Post I quoted made statement that it " WILL " be the Miracle to Hawaii. and I said unless you are sailing in OCt 2024 or later, when the Radiance is taking over. 

I sailed on the last Miracle to Hawaii. They change the time twice, an hour a day, going and returning,

I like the librarian on the elevator doors. She has a stack of books and is very smart, but she has a split personality.

If you like good service with your time dining, ask to be seated with Henry's team every day. He remembers what you like, makes good suggestions, and is very quick. The down side is he is not much of a dancer. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

No mispeak on my part. Post I quoted made statement that it " WILL " be the Miracle to Hawaii. and I said unless you are sailing in OCt 2024 or later, when the Radiance is taking over. 

Ah, just reading the line itself I misinterpreted.