Courtesy Hold: Can you use this with a Future Cruise Booking Number?

cluso

I have never used this option.  Can you put in a future cruise booking number (reduced deposit) to hold the cabin request until you can speak to an actual person?  What are current wait times to get through toa CVPlanner?  Thank you!

No they will be different reservations.   That said if you are worried that a cabin or promotion might not be there by the time you can contact your planner then go ahead and put the cabin on hold.  Then contact your planner and tell them you want reservation X applied to your future cruise booking.  Let them straighten out the mess.   My TA has done this for me several times.  I have to do a 3 way call with the TA and Celebrity to get them to release the held reservation so he can deal with it assuming the future cruise booking is a TA.

32 minutes ago, cluso said:

I have never used this option.  Can you put in a future cruise booking number (reduced deposit) to hold the cabin request until you can speak to an actual person?  What are current wait times to get through toa CVPlanner?  Thank you!

Thanks so much for posting this question.  We are hoping to have to do this tomorrow when the new ones are released.