How to reserve a coastal voyage using the Norway website, pricing?

SFO_FT

Noticed that the Norway version of the Hurtigruten website has better pricing than the US and UK aversions for 5 day coastal voyages.  Any experience doing this and are the prices only valid for Norwegian residents?

Thanks again for your help @hallasm!  I plan on trying to do this when I book a coastal voyage.....maybe 2024.  Going to Norway for a cruise and land trip in 2020 was one of my cancelled trips.  I was so sad, but I plan to try again!  Last time I was in Norway was 2005 and Hurtigruten has changed a lot since then.

~Nancy

4 hours ago, SFO_FT said:

I had heard that Hurtigruten might limit .no bookings to Norway residents only, but I can’t find that information online. 

Not sure if it will be legal - at least not from an European perspective. 
I tried to initiate a booking at their .no site - possible to choose any country from a drop down list - currently booking from all countries is possible - only problem is the web page innNorwegian language - booking site is the same for all different languages.

2 hours ago, hallasm said:

Not sure if it will be legal - at least not from an European perspective. 
I tried to initiate a booking at their .no site - possible to choose any country from a drop down list - currently booking from all countries is possible - only problem is the web page innNorwegian language - booking site is the same for all different languages.

Can your browser do an automatic translation for you?  I used to have to fire up Google Chrome for that, but now Safari does it too.