Steak house menu question

serene56

I was under the impression that the menu was fleetwide

but see that Fahrenheit 555 has this menu

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/fahrenheit-555-menu.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2SbtCyl2k5OmcCZxfH71Sdn9iNripiqC8DxKDBtBC8Hj_HIRGfTxaQgaA

and other steak house have this menu

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/steakhouse-menu.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1dW2QtTvseo_lmOHvQXnGcmStMhfzRCr5hgGNZ1ecTY0wwh-EPGq_vjek

i see my new ship has a fahrenheight    but i like the second menu a lot better

any one know if this is true?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

What is your new ship?

Carnival Venezia-     carnival by Costa      Taking over the Carnival Magic route

on the deck plans the steak house is listed as a Fahrenhit 555 

26 minutes ago, momsdumplin said:

How does the steakhouse work? Is it similar to MDR but with a cost? I prepaid for it on our Alaska cruise since that cruise is for our anniversary. Luckily, I got it before the price increase, too. 

Yes , you get/look at a menu and order just like the MDR.

From my understanding it's a Starter/Soup or Salad/Main (2 sides)/Dessert

There are numerous posts here that  contradict my understanding though. I have even witnessed it in person. I'm assuming its all about the employee you get and how their day is going.

You're allowed two things from the non-main course section: some people say the waitstaff makes you choose one soup or salad, and then something else (and that was my experience); some people say you can get two appetizers and it doesn't matter what they are.

Then you can get a main, two sides, and dessert.

On 11/15/2022 at 5:30 PM, allinwonderland said:

I was under the impression that the first menu was the old one, and the second menu is current. And that the menu is standardized across the fleet.

I was on the Panorama, where it's called Fahrenheit 555, and I had the second menu.

both menu were taken from the Carnival Website    First menu stated it was for the 555 places 

Hi @serene56🙂

Here is the most current menu I can locate. It is from earlier this year, 2022.

Cruise Critic message board rumor is that a few items may change or have changed.

However this particular menu is the most current that has been posted so far & it will give you a good idea of the food choices.

20221106-011956.jpg

20221106-012009.jpg

20221106-012528.jpg

On the Pride’s David’s Steakhouse this summer the menu seemed to be a combo of both of those as I know we had the bone marrow and French onion.  We were allowed one main and one desert each but as many starters or sides as we wanted. 

• Like 1

This is the most recent steakhouse menu on Celebration from Sunday, Nov 6, 2022.

Big difference is that instead of Cowboy Steak it is now a T-Bone Steak. A few Appetizers, Side Dishes, and Desserts are also different (bye-bye Art at Your Table).

http://zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalCelebrationTA/01_Southampton/CB-Fahrenheit555-Menu.pdf

Edited by NanoGirl21

1 hour ago, NanoGirl21 said:

This is the most recent steakhouse menu on Celebration from Sunday, Nov 6, 2022.

Big difference is that instead of Cowboy Steak it is now a T-Bone Steak. A few Appetizers, Side Dishes, and Desserts are also different (bye-bye Art at Your Table).

http://zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalCelebrationTA/01_Southampton/CB-Fahrenheit555-Menu.pdf

Thanks!

Steak Tartare is gone, replaced with Beef Carpaccio. I enjoy both - so it's all good 🙂 

Sad to see the beef marrow gone...

And, yep, the T-bone is BACK (I think it used to be something crazy like 22-24 oz). Hmmmm, I think it used to be a Porterhouse (larger tenderloin portion).

Tom