Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

On 11/26/2022 at 6:17 AM, Saint Greg said:

When I was in line to board there was an altercation. A passenger was upset. I think she was trying to bring a rolling luggage on as her personal item. I heard the employee ask “ma’am are you filming me?” Then she says “you aren’t boarding.” The passenger says “yes I am boarding.” The employee says “you are filming me. That’s rude. You aren’t boarding.” Then she (employee) pulls out her cell phone and calls in a report about the passenger…former passenger.

People really need to read the fine print with these budget airlines. You pretty much get a purse/small backpack and no other bags. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

Delayed. They are supposed to mail one per cabin (allegedly) within two weeks of our cruise. Pierre the hotel director sent a letter to everyone. I would have thought they would be on your cruise. Ask Guest Services what's their excuse now?

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

@BlerkOne did they have inaugural books? I have Panorama and Mardi Gras and assumed I’d be able to get Celebration and Jubilee as well. But I haven’t seen or heard about them.

Here you go!

PXL_20221128_232537300.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah definitely @IntrepidFromDC you can smell it when you walk in this side.

566F58C5-D53C-45BF-83FB-703195BB7504.jpeg

Plus look at the difference in the view.  No floor to ceiling windows, so you can only see part of the lifeboat.  Thanks for sharing the comparative pics, not sure why I was curious but anyway... sail on!

• Like 2