Does purchased OBC carry over on a B2B2B?

kazu

I’m pretty sure I saw something about this some time ago and thought it did but searching has been to no avail.

I purchased (with gift cards) OBC for the first segment of my B2B2B as HIA is not available.  I know I won’t use it all and am hopeful that the OBC will carry over to the second segment.  Does anyone know if it does?  

If not, I need to call and get the OBC re-distibuted.  Thank you 🙂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Jacqui keep an eye on it when you roll over to your next cruise. As I recall I didn't see the credit roll over into the 2nd day, so went to front desk and it was fixed. 

thanks for the tip

14 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Yes.

Thanks Bruce

You basically have 2 statement balances on the cruise, 1 shows non refundable balances, like OBC from ship, and the other is refundable balances. Usually if you have a refundable balance you can request cash at end of cruise (otherwise it goes back on credit card). Make sure you to ask for a copy of your statement (or look on Navigator) and let them know you want it applied to B2B. 

1 hour ago, REOVA said:

You basically have 2 statement balances on the cruise, 1 shows non refundable balances, like OBC from ship, and the other is refundable balances. Usually if you have a refundable balance you can request cash at end of cruise (otherwise it goes back on credit card). Make sure you to ask for a copy of your statement (or look on Navigator) and let them know you want it applied to B2B. 

Thanks - I know how OBC works 😉. Last time I was on a B2B the OBC (refundable) carried over with no work on my behalf but that was B.C. (Before Covid).  I rarely book B2B’s and tend to do Collectors 😉 

I always watch my account like a hawk, thanks 🙂 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

The 3 Back to Backs must be LINKED together. Your TA could and should do it. When you board the ship your room card if LINKED together will show the correct date's 

Exactly. If not the correct date of disembarkation on your room card, then talk to the Front Desk and make sure they realize.

1 hour ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

The 3 Back to Backs must be LINKED together. Your TA could and should do it. When you board the ship your room card if LINKED together will show the correct date's 

1 hour ago, SilvertoGold said:

Exactly. If not the correct date of disembarkation on your room card, then talk to the Front Desk and make sure they realize.

Thanks both.