Current bar menus with drink packages

hmwende

I’m currently on the MSC Meraviglia. I thought you would all appreciate seeing the current bar menus. Helps to determine which package to purchase. As you can see, both the strawberry daiquiri and pina colada are included on the easy package. Which is often a point of confusion. 

Easy package includes drinks up to $7.5

Easy Plus package is up to $9.00

DFFF5089-DCE5-4924-B1C9-B935DC16F9DC.jpeg

FE17BB19-D436-47AF-8BB2-262477280CA2.jpeg

BC624245-B629-4559-9AB1-EA1D1E5E62F5.jpeg

6CC10391-28A1-44C1-90B3-11FA2D9E3D93.jpeg

0134F443-3391-439C-83BE-F16C5264B2F6.jpeg

D7F2A5CD-AD55-4B1A-A655-3A5CAAA3A6C1.png

5B173D06-3C1E-40BE-8996-524A6F1A21BA.jpeg

D42AB772-833D-4E16-8C65-CFA12C5CDEA4.png

1FEF621D-24D3-49A5-978C-79DA3FBB8427.jpeg

Edited by hmwende
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 11

It’s very interesting to see that Jacquart champagne now seems to be the champagne included in the enhanced drinks package at 15 dollars/ glass 👍. Thanks very much for posting x

Edited by Kat747
  • Like 1

If possible could you post a picture of the draft beer menu in the pub?  I'd like to know what draft beers are available there (I know most of the rest of the ship will just have Heineken, but believe the pub will have more options.

3 hours ago, doconner said:

If possible could you post a picture of the draft beer menu in the pub?  I'd like to know what draft beers are available there (I know most of the rest of the ship will just have Heineken, but believe the pub will have more options.

I’m so sorry, I got off the ship before seeing this request. 

22 hours ago, doconner said:

This should help. 

7 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

On MSC, if you order a drink that costs more than your drink package covers, do you just pay the difference? Also, if you have the Easy Package included in your booking, how much does it cost to upgrade to the Easy Plus Package in US dollars?

You pay full price for a drink over…

Not sure on Easy to Easy Plus upgrade…Easy Plus to Premium is. $20 PPPD.. I would think it is similar for Easy to Easy Plus..

Wife and I are sailing Meraviglia in January…we needed a getaway, and Canaveral is a fairly easy drive for us. Booked an Aurea Cabin that included drinks etc…we sailed MSC once before the shutdown, and enjoyed it, beautiful ships..

Jamie, I found this, it may help…the upgrade price is I usually the difference in the package prices..which is listed down this linked article.

https://www.cruzely.com/explained-mscs-big-changes-to-drink-packages/

Edited by PTC DAWG

So it says Miller Lite draft is $7.00. That's literally all my husband drinks (lol) and he is very concerned about whether he should get the easy or easy plus package to ensure Miller Lite is included. Since easy package includes drinks up to $7.50, does that mean it's included? We are sailing on Divina on Dec. 19 if that makes a difference. TIA!

41 minutes ago, sbd78 said:

Since easy package includes drinks up to $7.50

That's not how the package works (anymore). Look at the first menu that the OP posted, with the heading "Included in the Easy Package", and that's exactly what you can get. It's not a price limit, it's whether the drink you want is on this list or not. So, if your husband wants any beer other than Heineken, he should probably upgrade.

But you should wait for someone with recent beer experience on Divina to answer, because the choice of included beers could be different there.

Edited by hawkeyetlse
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

On MSC, if you order a drink that costs more than your drink package covers, do you just pay the difference? Also, if you have the Easy Package included in your booking, how much does it cost to upgrade to the Easy Plus Package in US dollars?

Check. You probably have easyplus included if you booked though the free drinks Wi-Fi promo. 

1 minute ago, mawvkysc said:

Check. You probably have easyplus included if you booked though the free drinks Wi-Fi promo. 

Yep. I read the fine print on the Cyber Monday deal and it came with the Easy Plus package, so I just have to decide if it would be worth upgrading to the Premium Extra.

This is the first cruise ship beer menu that I have seen that includes Yuengling lager, aka Nectar of the Gods (OK, a bit over the top), my go to brew at home.  I am a little happier.

I will likely use the package to try other beers anyway.  On ships without Yuengling, I sometimes have a beer of the day for each day.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Yep. I read the fine print on the Cyber Monday deal and it came with the Easy Plus package, so I just have to decide if it would be worth upgrading to the Premium Extra.

Based on what you are used to, I would recommend it.  No worries that way,  doesn't take long to make up when/if something you want is over the limit to add up.  

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

Based on what you are used to, I would recommend it.  No worries that way,  doesn't take long to make up when/if something you want is over the limit to add up.  

Well, at least Bailey's is covered by the Easy Plus package. Can avoid a multi-page thread about it like I had in the NCL boards!

• Like 1

Jack Daniel’s is not covered under easy+ if that’s important to you. I know to some people it is. We found plenty of drinks were covered by the package. On my recent Meraviglia cruise is was let down by the bar service and drinks as far as taste 

4 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

Well, at least Bailey's is covered by the Easy Plus package. Can avoid a multi-page thread about it like I had in the NCL boards!

Jamie, if you like fancy drinks like this one, you definitely want the premium package.  I normally cruise Yacht Club which includes the premium package and this is my go-to cocktail every cruise.  It's called a Purple Rain.

Purple Rain.jpg

Purple Rain Ingredients.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

Jamie, if you like fancy drinks like this one, you definitely want the premium package.  I normally cruise Yacht Club which includes the premium package and this is my go-to cocktail every cruise.  It's called a Purple Rain.

Purple Rain.jpg

Purple Rain Ingredients.jpg

I don't need anything super fancy. I have looked at the menus posted here and I really think I will be fine with the Easy Plus package. However, is there no St. Germain or elderflower liquor of any sort on MSC? I couldn't find it listed on these menus or the PDF someone posted on another thread that had all of the brands listed.

Has anybody ever upgraded their beverage package mid-cruise and if yes, was it pro-rated for the remaining days or did you pay the full upgrade price?

I'm on a 25 day itinerary which is port intensive in the first 10 days and I know I'll be wanting less until I get to the back half of the cruise. I booked with the Easy+ promo.