New questions

Jancruz

1 hour ago, ORV said:

In Sept our two books came inside a brown folder. Did yours not? 

Are these books they send really just glossy promotional magazines?  I receive an incessant amount of brochures every month from Oceania, very glossy and fancy promotional material, but IMO, what a waste of $$.  I literally stand in my condo mailroom lobby and toss them in the recycle bin and take the one real piece of mail that is legit.  I've tried to get them to stop sending these to me, told them I booked already, I have the internet, LOL, I don't need this junk.

2 hours ago, PaulMCO said:

They really are still blue.  Just separated into two books.  One with the excursions and one with your data and general ship info including deck plan and cabin info.

Still not as nice  as the good old days  with the leather folder 😞

6 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Are these books they send really just glossy promotional magazines?  I receive an incessant amount of brochures every month from Oceania, very glossy and fancy promotional material, but IMO, what a waste of $$.  I literally stand in my condo mailroom lobby and toss them in the recycle bin and take the one real piece of mail that is legit.  I've tried to get them to stop sending these to me, told them I booked already, I have the internet, LOL, I don't need this junk.

I guess it depends on your point of view on them. There's nothing there that you really need for going on your cruise. They're things that make it easier, like the luggage tags, it's a nice touch. Pretty much everything you need comes in your Final Documents by email. You can see all the excursions online, on in the PDF for excursions for your cruise. What is good about the booklet is that they put pretty much all the information you need for your cruise in one place, as opposed to being scattered all over their disjointed website. 

Many people share your views on the promotional mailings, others actually like them. 

Edited by ORV

1 minute ago, TakingFlight said:

Is there a usual time of the year when Oceania has an OLife Ultimate sale? Or is it completely random?

It used to be on S.M. itineraries that were not selling  pre covid   now I think it is just on random sailings

JMO of course