Oh no - where did the bread pudding go???

CT D&N

Sailed on the Sky Princess recently (11/12/22) and as someone who looks forward to some warm bread pudding I was disappointed I did not find it in the buffet throughout the entire cruise.  Not a make or break issue for me (my waistline was thankful for this) but I certainly missed it.  Curious if this was an isolated occurrence on this sailing of the Sky or is my bread pudding treat just another memory/cutback casualty?

3 minutes ago, CT D&N said:

Sailed on the Sky Princess recently (11/12/22) and as someone who looks forward to some warm bread pudding I was disappointed I did not find it in the buffet throughout the entire cruise.  Not a make or break issue for me (my waistline was thankful for this) but I certainly missed it.  Curious if this was an isolated occurrence on this sailing of the Sky or is my bread pudding treat just another memory/cutback casualty?

It was on the Discovery a few weeks back

It's been on the MDR menu for Majestic, Enchanted, Ruby, Emerald, and Discovery (2×) since restarted as well as at Pub Lunch. 

I went to the buffet for the very 1st & only time in September (Enchanted) and the desserts & ice cream were vastly different from MDR

I'm very excited to see that Princess has bread pudding. Previously we only sailed on HAL and they have a wonderful bread pudding in the Lido that I look forward to eating every cruise. Does Princess have something similar? I'll have to try it out in December on the Regal Princess and compare.

One the topic of food, does Princess offer a full English breakfast as well?

9 minutes ago, VibeGuy said:

I haven’t seen a full English in the MDR for breakfast, but I’ve seen all the crucial components in the Horizon Court.  

Blood sausage? Wait, you did say crucial. Of course, to some, English Breakfast is a tea.

I know better than to ask many questions about split sausages of a suspiciously dark color.    I love sausage and respect the law, and thus scrupulously avoid asking much about how either are made. 

They don’t have it every morning and they don’t have it when they have their (very tasty) merguez.  

6 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

The Grand sort of had a bread and butter type dessert for MDR London Pub lunch.  It wasn't the same either.

They seem to be messing with the desserts.  Haven't noticed the big changes in the entrees.  

Bread and butter pudding is a totally different dish than bread pudding.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CT D&N said:

Did you check to see if the International Cafe had bread pudding?

11 hours ago, sunviking90 said:

We had it on the Emerald recently and back in the spring they had it in the Majestic, over in the dessert section by the coffee bar in the afternoons.

I also had it on the Emerald recently.