Cooling off period

seb530

One for UK cruisers

We have booked b2b cruises for 2024 last week for 7th jan. but have only just realised that my wife isnt allowed to request the week (mon to sun) where new year falls.

completely out mistake and we could gamble but as we are only 3 days after booking i would expect the 14 day cooling off period under distance buying to apply but can anyone confirm?

Edited by seb530
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, seb530 said:

One for UK cruisers

We have booked b2b cruises for 2024 last week for 7th jan. but have only just realised that my wife isnt allowed to request the week (mon to sun) where new year falls.

completely out mistake and we could gamble but as we are only 3 days after booking i would expect the 14 day cooling off period under distance buying to apply but can anyone confirm?

deleted

Just saw you were asking about UK terms

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 hour ago, seb530 said:

You will likely have to call to confirm. Also, if you want Brits to provide feedback, post earlier in the day.

4 hours ago, seb530 said:

One for UK cruisers

The 14 day distance selling rule doesn’t apply to travel tickets or package holidays I’m afraid.

https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses

No mention of a 14 day cooling off period and I’ve never heard of it tbh

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/gbr/en/resources/eu-package-key-rights

However they let you change ship/ date for £75pp admin fee. May be worth seeing if you could get that waived especially as you are so far out? 

• Thanks 1