Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

Sorry, I sort of fell off the radar there for awhile. It's been a whirlwind morning, rushing to get everything packed and ready to go. I guess that it's a good thing that I was up so early, as it took me till exactly the moment they called general carry off debarkation. I carried my bags, as well as my box of liquor down eight flights of stairs, and once I hit the right deck, I kept walking and never stopped until I was outside. 

Ten minutes later, I was in a taxi headed for the airport. I checked my box of liquor, and they made me sign some kind of form before putting it on the belt. Something about limits, but I've always brought exactly two bottles home with no problem. 

My carry on with the cigars made it through the scanner, but I ended up getting a pay down, I assume because of my nipple ring. I have TSA pre check, so I'm a "trusted traveler"... Anyhoo, I'm at my gate already with three hours until boarding time. I would have liked to have done something, but I was lugging all this stuff, and I just wanted to put it down and relax.

I'm not going to be drinking for awhile after this, I decided... I really need to get it under control, and there's no time like the present...

Thanks again for all of your comments and encouragement along the way. I think that this is easily my best Live ever, and I'm considering not even doing one on the Prima in February. We'll see...

• Like 51

I'm late to the party but so glad over the last few years I have discovered so many great, unique, and talented reviewers.

Sad to see it end but I'm sure you have bigger and better things to do lol. 

Safe travels on your journey home and safe travels on your journeys through life.

• Like 1

Since 80% of my dirty clothes are in the box with the liquor, I had a huge area in my suitcase to put my fragile mask from San Juan. If it makes it, it makes it, if not, it was less than $20... Speaking of money, boy did I burn through some this week. I've never spent so "freely" in my life, and it felt good to just throw money around like a rock star. Of course, I'm not wealthy, but I'm also not flat broke. I'll have that nice refund from the Jubilee cruise that got cancelled, so that'll help. Still two and a half hours till boarding time. I wish that I was one of those kinds of people who could take a nap on the filthy airport floor, but I'm not, so... 

I just got a text from the owner of my company welcoming me home, and letting me know one of the guys at work got fired last week. He's been on thin ice for a long time anyway... With a little bit of luck, my liquor will make it home in one piece, and I'll have an uneventful flight and subway ride home... I always like to estimate my exact time of arrival to my apartment, and my estimate is 3:47... We'll see how close I get...

• Like 24

12 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I want to make it back down to Alchemy for ONE more drink, At one point a little while ago, I almost puked in my mouth just a little bit

Hi @sid_9169🍷

Thank you for your 'Alchemy Bar Review' on a brand new Carnival ship..

🤪🍺🤪🍸🤪🍹🤪🍻🤪🍾🤪🍷🤪🍸🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1