Parade

21 minutes ago, BND said:

Anchor away parade?  What exactly are you asking?

I’m not sure if it’s just Oasis class (they had it on Wonder), or other class ships also. That’s the name of the parade they do down the Promenade. It was pretty cute.

8 hours ago, crzndeb said:

I’m not sure if it’s just Oasis class (they had it on Wonder), or other class ships also. That’s the name of the parade they do down the Promenade. It was pretty cute.

We've been on Oasis class, last time was a year ago-no parade as they were still heavily into protocols.  Previous cruises on Oasis class they did a parade but it wasn't "anchors away".  It involved the characters they no longer have.    I've just never heard the term.  We've been on EN and Jewel since but they don't have promenades and don't do parades.

Edited by BND

On Allure last month, they had one on the first sea day at 11:30 and the last port day at 4:30. I hadn't planned to watch it, but got caught in the crowd. Glad I did. It was awesome. I believe it's a different parade on Oasis. Hope it's as good for you. 

There were two anchors aweigh parades (that is what they call them) on our oasis sailing a few weeks ago on the promenade. One was day 3 (first sea day) second was the last day which was also a sea day. I think both were at lunchtime.

• Like 1