Boarding Beyond and SeaPass Card

GoldenZoo

We will be sailing Beyond on Dec. 11.  The Celebrity app indicates that once we board we should go directly to our cabin to get our SeaPass cards, located outside our cabin, even though the cabins are not due to be ready until 1pm.  This way we have our account ready to visit any of the bars or purchase excursions as soon as we board.  Is this correct?  Procedures are constantly changing and I just want to be up-to-date.  Thanks in advance.

Yes that is exactly what you need to do.

Your cabin may or may not be 100% ready.

You can also drop off your carry on in your stateroom and put any valuables in the safe such as passports, wallets, cash and jewelry and then head out to the buffet, bars, pool etc.

Enjoy your cruise, we are also on this sailing. 

• Like 1

Yes that is correct but on a recent sailing there was no sea pass card outside our cabin door so I went to Customer Service for my pass. After sincere apologies from the desk clerk I received my card and proceeded to the cabin. Once I opened the cabin door there were boxes on top of boxes being stored in the cabin. Bottom line after two days of changing cabins we went from standard verandah to aqua class. Yea! 

On the Apex in Feb 22, we had the same setup, the SeaPass cards are in a little letterbox behind your room number, We got into the room and could use it as long as we wanted, it just didn't have our check luggage. We cruised in AQ for that sailing, and everything else was in the room waiting for us. We washed up and went up to the Ocean View for some lunch, and took the opportunity to take a look around the Spa. By the time we made it back to the cabin our baggage was waiting for us, very smooth process. 

4 minutes ago, TravelingCircusof5 said:

So anyone can walk along the corridor picking up other people’s room keys/ charging cards? 

Theoretically, yes. Usually reports of problems are about people accidentally grabbing the cards for the wrong room, not people grabbing cards on purpose. Remember, your photo is tied to your card.