How to find out what terminal ship leaves from?

momofmab

Hi everyone-

First time Celebrity cruiser here 🙃

Wondering if it's too soon to find out which terminal at Port Everglades that the Beyond is sailing out of on January 8th?  The P.E. website appears to only give the schedule a week out.

We've never left from there before and from what I'm reading, some of the terminals are quite far from the parking garages and require a shuttle. If that's the case, I'm considering parking off site.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Fuzzy55 said:

The Beyond leaves from terminal 25. That terminal was built for the Edge class ships. There is a parking garage a block from the terminal. You can drop your bags off at the pier and then park.

This^^^

26 minutes ago, Fuzzy55 said:

The Beyond leaves from terminal 25. That terminal was built for the Edge class ships. There is a parking garage a block from the terminal. You can drop your bags off at the pier and then park.

Upon disembarkation, unless you can lug your luggage up the flight of stairs, be prepared to wait in a long line to use the elevator for the parking garage. 

We never use the parking garage because of this.

You're other option is a Park N Ride.

Edited by FourNines
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, FourNines said:

Upon disembarkation, unless you can lug your luggage up the flight of stairs, be prepared to wait in a long line to use the elevator for the parking garage. 

We never use the parking garage because of this.

You're other option is a Park N Ride.

Very true. Our porter did not want to wait for the elevator either, he told everyone in the line waiting, to stand aside so he could get by them into the garage and told me to go get our car and pull it up a few feet away from the elevators. 

Heard from other posters, that the wait for the park and ride shuttles was even longer. Better to not park at ground level in south Florida during rainy, hurricane season as one could easily be flooded.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, momofmab said:

The P.E. website appears to only give the schedule a week out.

If you go to the PE site and use the query feature (just insert the cruise ship name), you can see the schedule further out (about 120 days).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, momofmab said:

Hi everyone-

First time Celebrity cruiser here 🙃

Wondering if it's too soon to find out which terminal at Port Everglades that the Beyond is sailing out of on January 8th?  The P.E. website appears to only give the schedule a week out.

We've never left from there before and from what I'm reading, some of the terminals are quite far from the parking garages and require a shuttle. If that's the case, I'm considering parking off site.

Thanks!

The app I have shows the Beyond leaving on its next 4 cruises from Berth/Terminal 25 each time. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, FourNines said:

If you go to the PE site and use the query feature (just insert the cruise ship name), you can see the schedule further out (about 120 days).

Just a note what happened to us a couple of months ago at the port of Miami. Our documents said the ship would be embarking at Terminal F. We pulled up and no ship at Terminal F. It was now at Terminal C. Parked at Terminal C across the street. On day 5 we went to Guest Relations and asked if we would be returning to Terminal C. The purser said they will not know what terminal until they receive an e-mail the night before we arrive in the port.