Voyagers Club

Newleno

8 minutes ago, GlenG said:

I cannot work out how to access the 5% discount off the online price, even when logged into my account. Is there a trick to that too??

On the page where you select the rate you want there will be a link...you have to click that and add your voyager number. You'll know it worked because the prices will go down.

6 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Log in "WITH YOUR MSC ACCOUNT" then click "MSC Voyagers Club" on the top right. 

Thanks, I guess I dont have an account, Im afraid if I open an account it just will be one big cluster and my current voyagers number will never be transferred correctly.  I am Gold due to match, you dont get much for gold  except for priority tender.  I just took a cruise and wanted to check if I got any points.  

16 minutes ago, Newleno said:

Thanks, I guess I dont have an account, Im afraid if I open an account it just will be one big cluster and my current voyagers number will never be transferred correctly.  I am Gold due to match, you dont get much for gold  except for priority tender.  I just took a cruise and wanted to check if I got any points.  

Please don't overthink this nor make it harder than it is. 

I just matched to Gold, created an account and booked my first cruise (and received the discount). 

It's pretty difficult to check your points if you can't log in to check your points. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Griff4AU said:

Please don't overthink this nor make it harder than it is. 

I just matched to Gold, created an account and booked my first cruise (and received the discount). 

It's pretty difficult to check your points if you can't log in to check your points. 

Yeah but i already took a cruise on msc after match but i guess i never had an account, (guess i lost 5% as well) probably does not matter much doubt i would ever get to diamond.  I always go for the best deal not cruise line, so even though i have cruised well over 365 days, the points/days are spread out over many cruiselines.

1 hour ago, Newleno said:

Yeah but i already took a cruise on msc after match but i guess i never had an account, (guess i lost 5% as well) probably does not matter much doubt i would ever get to diamond.  I always go for the best deal not cruise line, so even though i have cruised well over 365 days, the points/days are spread out over many cruiselines.

Depending on when the cruise was you can still get points for it

10 hours ago, GlenG said:

I cannot work out how to access the 5% discount off the online price, even when logged into my account. Is there a trick to that too??

Call MSC and have them manually added the discount to your cruise.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Basketball wife said:

We got matched to Diamond. In exploring various cruises, my number does not work at all for the discount but my husband’s number works/is recognized on some cruises but not others…anyone have thoughts as to why??

That's just how MSC works... unfortunately. Not trying to be funny...I'm serious. Things that work for one won't work for the other. It's frustrating af, but once you get onboard things go pretty smoothly...you just have to deal with all the crap to get to that point 

Call them and if that doesn't work hang up and call again to get a different rep who might be able to help you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basketball wife said:

We got matched to Diamond. In exploring various cruises, my number does not work at all for the discount but my husband’s number works/is recognized on some cruises but not others…anyone have thoughts as to why??

I've also had this seemingly "sporadic" ability to add my number while shopping.  When I can't add it, I close down the browser and start all over again with logging in or switch browsers if I'm on my laptop instead of phone.  Or switch devices.  MSC is oddly frustrating.  

• Like 1

My frustration with Voyager Club is that it won’t link my current booking. My Voyager Club information has an old address & phone  #, so it doesn’t match. It looks like the info can be changed, but after entering & hitting save, it goes back to the old information. I tried calling MSC , but was told that they can’t change, only my travel agent can do.

On 12/10/2022 at 9:48 PM, Newleno said:

Can I ask where are you based? As some European MSC websites doesn't have the regular Log In options like for example American one. I can never log in to my profile unless I have a cruise booked. But that's because Irish MSC website is not upgraded to the same options as other countries have. I'm just wondering if that could be in your case.