What is your next cruise booked for 2023?

thefog

8 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

after that trip I think Stacey and I will be taking a break from the Caribbean. The Med and British Isle are next for us in '25    

We have no plans beyond our cruises in 2023.  Nothing booked for 2024.  We have been discussing doing some land based vacations.  Only time will tell. 

We enjoyed both our Med cruises and can highly recommend those, especially if you stick a day or two at the beginning and end to enjoy the embarkation and or debarkation city. 

I think you two would also enjoy a Baltic Sea cruise.  We rank that as one of our favorites so far.  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

We have no plans beyond our cruises in 2023.  Nothing booked for 2024.  We have been discussing doing some land based vacations.  Only time will tell. 

We enjoyed both our Med cruises and can highly recommend those, especially if you stick a day or two at the beginning and end to enjoy the embarkation and or debarkation city. 

I think you two would also enjoy a Baltic Sea cruise.  We rank that as one of our favorites so far.  

Thanks for the suggestion....will take a look at the Baltic Seas... we will definitely add some time pre/post cruise. 

22 hours ago, Havin'fun said:

Anthem in April out of Bayonne. 

The ports are nothing to talk about but this time it is for the ship. I have never been on a Quantum class ship. Looking forward to something different.

I'm sailing on Friday on Anthem for the 3rd time. It's a great ship, but I'm ready for an Oasis Class ship (haven't been on one of those)!

1 hour ago, exm said:

I'm sailing on Friday on Anthem for the 3rd time. It's a great ship, but I'm ready for an Oasis Class ship (haven't been on one of those)!

I am working my way through the Oasis class. I was not a fan of the mega ships in the beginning, now I prefer them.  Symphony is my favorite....so far!

• Like 1