Constellation Deck 3 ov cabins very large windows

tonto524

Looking for either a photo showing which cabins these are or info from someone who knows.  Someone on board told me that there are "newly" added cabins on deck 3 which have very large windows a la those in the foyer area there,, but I want to be sure which ones they are before I book one.  Thanks so much for the help!

Linda

@Tee & Chilli stayed in one of those cabins on Constellation last month.  She posted a nice "Live" review.  Here is one of the posts with photos of her cabin:

In the thread she also has photos of a normal Constellation OV for comparison.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tonto524 said:

Looking for either a photo showing which cabins these are or info from someone who knows.  Someone on board told me that there are "newly" added cabins on deck 3 which have very large windows a la those in the foyer area there,, but I want to be sure which ones they are before I book one.  Thanks so much for the help!

Linda

Those are 3115-3127 on the Port side of the ship.  They are the newest ones.  The other ones are on the Starboard side, 3112-3144.  Stateroom 3112 is the best one of the lot in my opinion.  We always try to book it. 

The newest ones are in a passageway of their own.  There is an entrance door to 3115, but sometimes it is always closed.  The main entrance into that passageway is at stateroom 3121.  That would be the least desirable in my opinion as anyone walking into the passageway when you open your door can see right in.  Across the hall from 3127 is a service entrance to Ocean Liners.  If you are Elite & above, that's a shortcut to get in there for morning coffee/breakfast.  Across from 3125 and 3123 are service linen/supply lockers.  I wouldn't hesitate taking any of them except 3121.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tonto524 said:

Wineaux007, this is amazingly exactly what I needed to know.  THANK YOU.  One more question - 3112 is next to a Ladies Room - any issue with that?
Again, many thanks!
Linda

Funny you should ask that question.  I thought the same thing.  We've stayed in this stateroom on Millennium, Summit, and Constellation, and not even a "flush" sound.   😉

• Like 4

I’m sailing on the constellation this winter. Thanks to info found on here, I have 3112 booked. 9001 is also open and I’ve heard it’s extra spacious. Not concerned about seasickness. So the forward position isn’t a concern.

Which would you choose? 

13 hours ago, hoogedae said:

I’m sailing on the constellation this winter. Thanks to info found on here, I have 3112 booked. 9001 is also open and I’ve heard it’s extra spacious. Not concerned about seasickness. So the forward position isn’t a concern.

Which would you choose? 

Definitely 3112.  9001 is way too far forward.  You'll get cable noise when anchoring and lots more motion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1