Aquatheater 1 Bedroom - RoyalUp Accepted

GetToLivin

Found out this morning we were upgraded to 11730, I'm pretty excited as we've never sailed in this class of suite before. For those that have sailed in this type of room, can you link to your review (if you created one) or share any pics? I'm super excited and with this being DS's first cruise (15yo) I think it'll be pretty neat to see the Aqua Theater from the room 😀

• Like 3

I hope he likes sports. We had pro football all day sunday, then 2 days of soccer. Saturday was all day of college football. A few shows and movies at night. I like the aft more so than all the sports.

Lol I have tons of pictures of the aqua theater, though dont know what ship you are on. I had the last boardwalk on allure. Cozumel off behind the suites here. 

Congrats.

20221216_134419.jpg

20221212_092947.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Lol I have tons of pictures of the aqua theater, though dont know what ship you are on. 

20221216_134419.jpg

20221212_092947.jpg

We're on Allure for the NYE cruise 🎉 Does the balcony have nice seating? I noticed some are very narrow, others more spacious.

27 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

Found out this morning we were upgraded to 11730, I'm pretty excited as we've never sailed in this class of suite before. For those that have sailed in this type of room, can you link to your review (if you created one) or share any pics? I'm super excited and with this being DS's first cruise (15yo) I think it'll be pretty neat to see the Aqua Theater from the room 😀

Wow! Congratulations!  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

We're on Allure for the NYE cruise 🎉 Does the balcony have nice seating? I noticed some are very narrow, others more spacious.

They are not narrow, they wrap around the corner of the ship. You will have very comfortable seating and great views on the balcony. If you go out to cruisedeckplans dot com, ther are two great videos of that cabin.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GetToLivin said:

Very excited for you! Enjoy your lovely suite.

• Like 1

Congratulations on the upgrade! We had this exact same suite on the Allure a few years ago, and we loved it. As others have said, both the room and balcony are bigger on deck 11 vs. decks 12 and 14. Some people don't like the distance from the elevators, but we didn't mind at all. On the plus side, it's very quiet and private back there! I've attempted to embed the video I took below. The password is allure.

Allure of the Seas 1BR ATS

Edited by LisaLisa87
  • Thanks 1