Drink Package Pricing

back-at-it

10 minutes ago, back-at-it said:

I searched and could not find the price of the Drink Packages here.

We are looking at a btb Nov23 on Serenade, but would like to know Drink prices and packages.  
Never sailed on Royal before. 

It’s in your cruise planner.  Log

into to your your reservation through Royal Caribbean.   Then you can see prices on drink pages and other things like tours etc.   It varies based on demand.  So every week it can be different on every ship.  It is often in the 65-80 per day range plus tax on top.  Don’t pay attention to their % discount stuff.  If it says bogo and listing a price, that is after the bogo.  Just look at the bottom line price.   Below 70 seems like a decent deal nowadays.   You can cancel and rebook if it goes lower.   

Edited by topnole

1 minute ago, topnole said:

It’s in your cruise planner

I think they want to see the prices before they book the cruise, so they don't have access to the cruise planner yet. 

There are several drink packages, with or without alcohol. The price can be different per ship and per sailing, and for a particular sailing it fluctuates over time and periodically goes on "sale". The package that includes unlimited alcoholic beverages runs $60 to $85 per person per day. You can probably find people posting the price for their sailing here, it's known as the Deluxe Beverage Package or "DBP". They also have two packages without alcohol. Here is information describing the three packages, but without prices: 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/beverage-packages/deluxe-beverage-packages-cruises.pdf

Price for most mixed drinks is $14. 

12 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

I think they want to see the prices before they book the cruise, so they don't have access to the cruise planner yet. 

There are several drink packages, with or without alcohol. The price can be different per ship and per sailing, and for a particular sailing it fluctuates over time and periodically goes on "sale". The package that includes unlimited alcoholic beverages runs $60 to $85 per person per day. You can probably find people posting the price for their sailing here, it's known as the Deluxe Beverage Package or "DBP". They also have two packages without alcohol. Here is information describing the three packages, but without prices: 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/beverage-packages/deluxe-beverage-packages-cruises.pdf

Price for most mixed drinks is $14. 

You are correct.   

The OP can probably go to the roll call for these cruises and post this question.   It is far out, but perhaps someone is booked and has the info.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Currently my March cruise on the Oasis shows the Refreshment Package @ $31.99, Deluxe Beverage Package @ $77.99 and the Classic Soda Package @ $8.99.  Thats per day and don't forget to add the 18% gratuity.

SG65CB is right about the price varies. So, a sale for you is not necessarily a sale for me. I check every day to see if something has changed.

Good luck.

9 hours ago, back-at-it said:

Thank you for the information.  We are just looking at booking this.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:43 AM, topnole said:

The OP can probably go to the roll call for these cruises and post this question.   It is far out, but perhaps someone is booked and has the info.  

I recommend you follow Topnole's advice and go to the Roll Call for the cruise(s) you're looking at and ask someone who has already booked to get you the current pricing for that cruise.

I do this and it works: (cut and pasted from the Celebrity board)

Here's the trick to view cruise planner items (including shore excursions) without having to be booked on the cruise. This same trick works for Royal Caribbean cruises since they run off the same system.

It just involves a little URL parameter adjusting.

Here's the base URL for the beverage package page (you can navigate to any other cruise planner page from there as you normally would):

https://www.celebritycruises.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=0000000&shipCode={ShipCode}&sailDate={YYYYMMDD}

1. Simply replace the {ShipCode} portion of the URL with the ship code you're looking for. You can find the ship code by doing a search with on the main "Find A Cruise" page and filter down to the ship you're looking for. The 2 letter ship code will then be shown at the end the URL for that filtered page.

2. Also replace the {YYYYMMDD} with the sail date of the cruise you want to look at. 4 digit year, 2 digit month and day.

3. Sign out from the celebrity website before entering the url. I think it blocks you from viewing if you're logged in.

So, for example the url for the cruise planner for the Dec 30, 2023 Celebrity Apex sailing would be:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=0000000&shipCode=AX&sailDate=20231230

Hope this gets you what you need! Note they do add excursions to book closer to the sailing date.

AD = Adventure

AL = Allure

AN = Anthem

BR = Brilliance

EN = Enchantment

EX = Explorer

FR = Freedom

GR = Grandeur

HM = Harmony

ID = Independence (don't say "IN" - that's Celebrity's Infinity)

JW = Jewel

LB = Liberty

MA = Mariner

MJ = Majesty

NE = Empress (her original name was Nordic Empress)

NV = Navigator

OA = Oasis

OV = Ovation

QN = Quantum

RD = Radiance

RH = Rhapsody

SC = Spectrum

SR = Serenade

SY = Symphony

VI = Vision

VY = Voyager

• Like 1

FYI, before you book look at all that is happening with Royal (i.e., changing menus, etc.) to see if you still want to book.

As to prices you should know that prices of drink packages and excursions go up and down all the time.  So the price today may not be the price tomorrow.

1 hour ago, I Teach said:

Does anyone know price per drink if not purchasing a drink package? Not big drinkers so wonder if it’s worth the price per day if only interested in one or two drinks per day. Thanks!!!

Price would depend on what you drink and whether you want rail or top shelf alcohol.  But figure $12 - $15 per drink.