Shareholder Onboard Credit

CaribbeanBound

2 hours ago, M&M Hayden said:

Statement showing the stock has to be no more than 90 days old.

if you use their link https://rcg.questionpro.com/a/GoBackSurvey?tt=286lFZCRCioECHrPeIW9eQ%3D%3D&responseSetID=110602524&submissionID=608620594

it does note that on there I think it is the after the first click

Edited by Woody14

3 hours ago, maggie.1008 said:

They rejected mine. How current does the stock holders page have to be ? I thoroughly one year.

I have always sent them the most recent statement to show I still own the stock.  The shareholder whose name is on the statement is the one that gets the credit.  I wonder what would happen if we each had a brokerage account with 100 shares or more.  Would we both get the $100 shareholder OBC?

12 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

No  It's per cabin.   If you both had 100 shares (of your own) and you had 2 cabins yes you get for each cabin as long as 1 of you were booked in each cabin.

Thank you for clarifying that.  I guess I should have looked at the FAQs or something before posting.  

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

I wonder what would happen if we each had a brokerage account with 100 shares or more.  Would we both get the $100 shareholder OBC?

We had 200 shares for a few years and only got 1 credit.....might be can only get one per stateroom, not sure.

On 9/28/2023 at 2:43 PM, wrk2cruise said:

You just have to show proof of 100 shares in the name of one of the passengers on the reservation.  If it's rejected I always ask why, then they seem to magically approve.

I always send a page of my latest statement with everything except RCL redacted.  I leave my name and the date of the statement visible.

I too use my most recent financial statement with everything redacted except my RCL shares.  I have never had a problem getting my Shareholder onboard credit.  This credit goes to the benefit of the reservation, (DH does not own any RCL shares but he can use it if he so chooses).