Shareholder Onboard Credit

CaribbeanBound

Has anyone successfully applied and received the "Shareholder Onboard Credit" for your Celebrity cruise for being an RCL shareholder?

Every time I try submitting my information at Shareholder Benefit Request | Online Survey Software (questionpro.com) the website fails.   Been trying for 3 weeks.

Edited by CaribbeanBound

30 minutes ago, CaribbeanBound said:

Has anyone successfully applied and received the "Shareholder Onboard Credit" for your Celebrity cruise for being an RCL shareholder?

Every time I try submitting my information at Shareholder Benefit Request | Online Survey Software (questionpro.com) the website fails.   Been trying for 3 weeks.

Try clearing your cache 

If all else fails, you can submit the form and the documents by snail mail

2 hours ago, CaribbeanBound said:

Approved on every cruise.

On this last cruise I had a devil of a time getting it. Probably 10 tries.  Finally got the suite concierge to handle, which he did.  

Then just last week, I submitted online for three upcoming cruises and get credits within two days of submitting!

I swear the process 10 a day and throw the rest in the trash. No rhyme or reason. 

3 hours ago, CaribbeanBound said:

Yes, I was successful in getting the shareholder benefit applied to two cruises that I booked last month.  I emailed shareholderbenefit@rccl.com and received the benefit 3 hrs 8 min later according to the email time stamps.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Try clearing your cache 

If all else fails, you can submit the form and the documents by snail mail

I  submitted and received Shareholder OBCs for the next 11 cruises.  Completed the RCL online form and attached a copy of my monthly investment  statement with my account number and other such identifying info blacked out.

4 hours ago, CaribbeanBound said:

Well those responses are exactly what I would hope and expect to occur.  It's been over two weeks and I haven't been able to submit via the website and have not gotten any response via email.  I'll keep trying. Thank you.

Submit via email as someone mentioned above, and attach a copy of your brokerage statement.  You will get an immediate auto response, and a day or so later, you will receive the OBC in your cruise planner.  It's not rocket science.  I've gotten approval for two sailings in the Spring of 2024.

5 hours ago, CaribbeanBound said:

Well those responses are exactly what I would hope and expect to occur.  It's been over two weeks and I haven't been able to submit via the website and have not gotten any response via email.  I'll keep trying. Thank you.

Most of the time, I see that I have the credit by logging into my X account and reviewing a particular cruise.  Have you tried that?

Thank you for the suggestions.  When I tried emailing it, I got no response even after 3 weeks.

I decided the lack of response may have been related to sending the email via my business email.  I resent the email via the web address I have on file for Celebrity and received a form email reply saying it was received the following day.  So that's a start.  I have yet to see the credit but given the holiday I don't think I need to bother them again until the New Year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stones902 said:

Is there an issue using shareholder credit along with other discounts (such as Elite +)?

Not any longer.  There use to be a no double dipping rule but they eliminated -   I've gotten along with numerous other discounts and obc's