Shareholder Onboard Credit

CaribbeanBound

12 minutes ago, t18c97 said:

How many times must that same exact link be posted in a row?

It's directly proportional to the number of times someone ask a question that is the first response one receives when they search for the answer on Google. 

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
On 12/21/2022 at 3:00 PM, CaribbeanBound said:

Has anyone successfully applied and received the "Shareholder Onboard Credit" for your Celebrity cruise for being an RCL shareholder?

Every time I try submitting my information at Shareholder Benefit Request | Online Survey Software (questionpro.com) the website fails.   Been trying for 3 weeks.

That website is still broken 9 months later. I just tried it 5 different times today. Giving up and switching to email. I knew RCL's web department stunk but now it seems they subcontract to other lousy web providers too!

7 hours ago, BAYA said:

That website is still broken 9 months later. I just tried it 5 different times today. Giving up and switching to email. I knew RCL's web department stunk but now it seems they subcontract to other lousy web providers too!

We sent email twice over the last week and have not even received the automated response.

Maybe RCL / Celebrity has eliminated the stockholder credit ????

7 hours ago, BAYA said:

Try googling shareholder onboard credit offer request. That's what Iuse and have had no issues.

I submitted a request over a month ago for two January cruises and no response or changes when I looked at my reservations. Submitted the request again about a week ago and two days later got a revised reservation with credits for both cruises. I used the same link for both requests. Hit and miss I guess.

On 12/22/2022 at 8:11 PM, CaribbeanBound said:

Well those responses are exactly what I would hope and expect to occur.  It's been over two weeks and I haven't been able to submit via the website and have not gotten any response via email.  I'll keep trying. Thank you.

Try looking at your booking the credit often shows even when you haven't received an email confirmation.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

We sent email twice over the last week and have not even received the automated response.

Maybe RCL / Celebrity has eliminated the stockholder credit ????

I sent the requisite email and completed request form to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com and got the automated email response 5 minutes later. 🤞

On 9/21/2023 at 7:32 AM, BAYA said:

I sent the requisite email and completed request form to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com and got the automated email response 5 minutes later. 🤞

That has been my experience also; with my latest completed request being 3 or 4 weeks ago.

On 9/21/2023 at 2:46 AM, the penguins said:

Try looking at your booking the credit often shows even when you haven't received an email confirmation.

Looked at the booking on my Celebrity account and it did not show the extra OBC. Sent the request again over 24 hours ago and still no automated response. Maybe another cutback ???

6 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

Looked at the booking on my Celebrity account and it did not show the extra OBC. Sent the request again over 24 hours ago and still no automated response. Maybe another cutback ???

The way X responds never ceases to amaze.

X says to apply a month before sailing.

We apply as soon as the final balance is paid and usually one cruise at a time, others apply for multiple cruises at once, others months even a year ahead.

We have never been refused not even when we were on a Music Charter.

I suggest you check the doc. you have attached to make sure it includes your name as shown on the booking, and the 100 RCCI shares, and that your message included the booking ref, ship and sail date (we include the cabin number) then reapply.

Good luck and enjoy your OBC 

12 hours ago, SusieAV8R said:

That has been my experience also; with my latest completed request being 3 or 4 weeks ago.

The next day after the auto-reply I received an updated booking confirmation showing the shareholder OBC in email. Hooray. 😊

Received a response from Celebrity saying the name on my reservation and the name on my account statement did not match.  I will be re-submitting, highlighting the name on my account on the document.  First time I have had this happen. 

You just have to show proof of 100 shares in the name of one of the passengers on the reservation.  If it's rejected I always ask why, then they seem to magically approve.

I always send a page of my latest statement with everything except RCL redacted.  I leave my name and the date of the statement visible.

Edited by wrk2cruise
  • Like 3