Celebrity Wonderverse

Kelownadon

It is Tues March 21, 2023 and I am on The Beyond.  I am having a hard time registering and viewing what it is because of the internet.   We have the premium internet package.  

I gave up.  Took their survey to the available options and rated everything as bad as I could.   I gave my reasons in the comments sections.  

i don’t know why I bothered.   I normally don’t enter contests because of the odds but was curious about what this one was about.   

Total waste of time 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

1 hour ago, tce40 said:

I got that too, but I kept trying to move my person on top of the towel and then I got it...without the chat boxes popping up.  As I said, I was trying it on my phone because I couldn't do it from my computer and somehow it worked.  It's annoying, to be honest.  🙂

1 hour ago, djfred said:

What an embarrassing site. Here is what I had to do - use mobile web on your cell phone.  Go into the scrum, turn the camera and look up from the ground and get the towel in front of your face.  Click the towel, if you get a chat window place your other finger and close the x.  Leave your fingers in the same position and keep clicking towel and closing the chat window again and again.  Took about 15 seconds and I somehow clicked the towel.

Good luck with this dumpster fire.

Thanks for the suggestions. I finally got the towel! I tried the desktop, then my cell, then back to my desktop. During one of my logins most of the people disappeared and I was able to click on the towel. Very strange. Now I'm wondering if clearing the cookies might have worked.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

Did anybody else notice the small cat standing beside the pool? Don’t know what that’s all about. 

Yes, that's Captain Kate's cat. The cat was sitting on the bar during yesterday's search. 

17 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

Did anybody else notice the small cat standing beside the pool? Don’t know what that’s all about. 

I think that was Captain Kate's cat.  🙂  (Sorry, I see someone else just posted this before I did).

Edited by tce40

11 minutes ago, AlibearNS said:

I'm in the shower cubicle lol. Can't see a towel. Where is the picture?

18 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

Why am I not seeing the towel?  Is it near Capt. Kate or what?

Did you find it?

3 minutes ago, thebaehrs said:

Did you find it?

Nope, I'm getting up close and personal beside the shower cubicle where everyone's huddling but no sign of any towel. This whole thing makes me extremely motion sick.

4 minutes ago, thebaehrs said:

@Stockjock @AlibearNS Clicked 'L' and they sent me for the day 3 challenge, the Petite Chef in the Grand Plaza. Which I found. Looks like they've already shifted to the next challenge? This app is so buggy.

Never found the towel.

Okay, will try because there's just no towel to be seen. Oh, found the chef, thanks. I reckon the towel has gone. So annoying!

• Like 1

If this is the Metaverse, I never want anything to do with it ever again. Such a pain in the neck. I don't see how Zuckerberg thinks this is the future. I'm fine with web 2.0. The only reason I just spent an hour bashing into things in the glitchy alt reality was b/c of the contest.

If I want to walk around in a space, I'll do it in real life. Edit: or in a game system, where the controls actually work. 

Edited by thebaehrs
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Kelownadon said:

Found the towel earlier today and just found the little chef. It would be nice to know when the new day starts. Looks to me like somewhere around supper time is my guess. 

According to the sweepstakes rules, each daily entry period starts at 12AM ET and ends at 11:59PM ET, but it appears that's not the case as the Easter eggs can be found the night before.  I'm actually hesitant to collect the Easter egg the night before just in case there's some sort issue with it being collected before the official daily entry period for that item.  I'm probably just paranoid though.

3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 20, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 26, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and is comprised of seven (7) independent “Daily Entry Periods,” each beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

According to the sweepstakes rules, each daily entry period starts at 12AM ET and ends at 11:59PM ET, but it appears that's not the case as the Easter eggs can be found the night before.  I'm actually hesitant to collect the Easter egg the night before just in case there's some sort issue with it being collected before the official daily entry period for that item.  I'm probably just paranoid though.

3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 20, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 26, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and is comprised of seven (7) independent “Daily Entry Periods,” each beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET.

But they weren’t even letting us find the towel when the chef released. It was click the day three option or nothing. 

58 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

I was just on there and couldn’t find anything except the cat showing up in 2-3 different places. Will try again later. Don’t know anything about Easter eggs. 

Easter egg just means the thing we’re hunting for (Champaign, towel, chef, etc)

9 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Where did you find the sweepstakes rules? I've been trying to figure out if they will post the winners somewhere and if they are posting on a daily basis or will post all 7 winners after the week is over.