Certified vacation planners

dep

we had our certified travel arranger in RCL for over 15 years and the entire department was fired. Now it is first come, last call, wait forever, and forget it. I do not know what corporate yoyo decided that customer service was not the first priority. It is almost impossible to get anything done now as those who might finally answer the phone haven't a clue on how to do it, so you are put on a permanent hold until your cellphone battery dies. And forget getting a price reduction even though the website says you are paying too much.

It's sad that this is happening.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had a CVP from my first booking.

Suddenly she’s been “reassigned”, no replacement, can’t get through regular numbers, over an hour on hold, without answer.

My friend has had one for years, and lent me his, who has also been reassigned.

Seems systemwide.

Hiw do you get a live person on the phone?

17 hours ago, Medic2261 said:

I’ve had a CVP from my first booking.

Suddenly she’s been “reassigned”, no replacement, can’t get through regular numbers, over an hour on hold, without answer.

My friend has had one for years, and lent me his, who has also been reassigned.

Seems systemwide.

Hiw do you get a live person on the phone?

Me too - mine is MIA and emails are now bouncing. I thought it was just a glitch at first but then saw a few more reports on the boards and so switched to a different reputable TA from a know company.

39 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Me too - mine is MIA and emails are now bouncing. I thought it was just a glitch at first but then saw a few more reports on the boards and so switched to a different reputable TA from a know company.

I am starting to think there is something in the RC system that notices when a customer and rep have too long of a relationship, like X number of cruises or Y number of years, and puts a block on that relationship.  And I hate conspiracy theories lol

Edited by vjmatty
Reverse-letter typo