Allure MDR dress code

Jay Bee

We have an Allure cruise coming up in about a month, and I noticed on the app that the dress code for the Main Dining Room was smart casual except for the two formal nights. Can anyone confirm that there are no casual nights?

5 minutes ago, Jay Bee said:

We have an Allure cruise coming up in about a month, and I noticed on the app that the dress code for the Main Dining Room was smart casual except for the two formal nights. Can anyone confirm that there are no casual nights?

You can where what you want. 😉

/unsubscribe LOL

• Like 2

Every night is casual night for me , long pants and a polo or button down shirt is as much as i am going to do. You can wear shorts also if you want.

I dont bring a blazer anymore.

I wear newish un-faded black jeans on cruises .

• Like 1

In the MDR on the Allure I mostly wore a golf shirt, khaki shorts and flip flops.

Not many were dressed up outside of formal nights, and we saw plenty of people casual on the formal nights too.

• Like 2

It’s a free for all.  Even in 150 Central Park ( the nicest restaurant on the ship), we saw basketball shorts, t shirts and flip flops, with lots of food shoveling and elbows on the table.  I’m not a snob but when the tables are 6 inches apart you do notice.

Wear whatever you want.  They “might” turn away swimwear but that’s about it. You will see it all.  

That said, I wear a casual dress every night or slacks and top and the DH wears a collared shirt and slacks or rarely nice shorts.  

• Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 1:36 PM, Jay Bee said:

Formal nights are thing of the past. You are on vacation. Dress as you want. 

This was the MDR line on “formal night” on  the Wonder of the Seas

319C6A5B-D144-43D8-8D4F-7091771129BB.png.309ddd4d46b92dfb9166a73854098ad7.png