LIVE Tag Along with SteelCityCruiser 1/7/23

48 minutes ago, NoShoes2 said:

Looks like it was a great cruise.

definitely!  We really enjoyed this cruise and itinerary.  Would have preferred Bonaire instead of Grand Cayman but no big deal.

I think the UDP for 8 nights is a bit much.  Too much food!!  And the waiters seem so disappointed when you don’t clean the plate or want to skip dessert.  Ended up canceling a lunch and dinner a couple days because we just weren’t that hungry.  I think the 3 night package would have better suited us.  We actually had the 3 night package booked originally and decided to do UDP the week prior since the price was reasonable.  Still got our monies worth & don’t regret it.

Packing has begun 😩 

Sailed to ABC islands January 2020 on Explorer.  Loved the Itinerary and the ship.  People were complaining about the ship needing some love at that time although we did not see anything in that bad of shape and nothing that got in the way of our having a great time.  I am sure it does now need that attention since that did not happen with the COVID shut down.  Have enjoyed following along as it bring back the good time we had.  16 days and counting down to when my sister and I board Radiance.  Thanks for letting us follow along.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cherful59 said:

Sailed to ABC islands January 2020 on Explorer.  Loved the Itinerary and the ship.  People were complaining about the ship needing some love at that time although we did not see anything in that bad of shape and nothing that got in the way of our having a great time.  I am sure it does now need that attention since that did not happen with the COVID shut down.  Have enjoyed following along as it bring back the good time we had.  16 days and counting down to when my sister and I board Radiance.  Thanks for letting us follow along.  

Glad you enjoyed following!  We will be boarding Radiance in June for Alaska Southbound.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

definitely!  We really enjoyed this cruise and itinerary.  Would have preferred Bonaire instead of Grand Cayman but no big deal.

I think the UDP for 8 nights is a bit much.  Too much food!!  And the waiters seem so disappointed when you don’t clean the plate or want to skip dessert.  Ended up canceling a lunch and dinner a couple days because we just weren’t that hungry.  I think the 3 night package would have better suited us.  We actually had the 3 night package booked originally and decided to do UDP the week prior since the price was reasonable.  Still got our monies worth & don’t regret it.

Packing has begun 😩 

We like UDP, but tend to agree with you that unless there are several places where you like various things on the menu, a total cruise UDP might be a bit too much.

Sorry your cruise had to end.. Save travels home.