Hard luggage tag holders

• vision14k changed the title to Hard luggage tag holders

I've never seen any, but I've used these for the last 8 years and they work great. The rings are metal and I've never had one fall off. 

Highwind Cruise Luggage Tags for Suitcases | Compatible with Celebrity Cruise Luggage Tag Holder 2022 Cruise Luggage Tags Royal Caribbean Luggage Tag Holders Travel Essentials Cruise Lanyard - 8 Pack https://a.co/d/ftb5mrz

2 hours ago, vision14k said:

Are there any hard luggage tag holders out there for RC?  Like a holder that is hard and rigid, rather than bendable?

We use the sleeves on Amazon, they are bendable but incredibly durable. 

Out of curiosity; what is the reason you prefer them to be hard and rigid? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I've never seen any, but I've used these for the last 8 years and they work great. The rings are metal and I've never had one fall off. 

We have these and I love them! Seriously handy and don't fall off or break. No need to bring tape or a stapler or other gadgets with me or fill out a luggage tag at the pier before leaving the luggage wiht a porter. EASY!

I print the luggage tags at home, cut all the excess paper off, write our last name on them, fold and insert into the tags. We only bring the tags we need along with the cable straps. We always fly out a day or more before the cruise, so when it's embarkation day we just add them to the suitcase handles and off we go.

• Like 2

I also use the ones linked above. Have used them for years and dozens of cruises, and have never had one break. I would think harder, non bendable would have to be hard plastic and much more susceptible to cracking and breaking, the way luggage is tossed around.

• Like 2

On 1/8/2023 at 9:12 AM, vision14k said:

I did, couldn’t find any hard ones.

Really, my mistake. I bought metal ones in the past don't use them anymore, did not work out for me for a number of reasons. I went to thick, semi hard, plastic. One set for luggage and one set that fold in half RCCL tags go into, with wire hangers that screw together. Have not had a problem for quite a few years.  Good luck