LIVE- Valiant Lady- 1/14/23-1/22/23

MeganGC1983

9 hours ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

Enjoy! We sail in 5 weeks! Is there any chance you could post the daily entertainment schedules?

Here is Valiant’s line up. You can change the date in the URL (2023-01-15), if you bookmark the link below for a future reference. They usually start populating the app a few day before embarking.

https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/618f05232eaf6a1a16e17505/2023-01-15?fbclid=IwAR1O9Rb5zIyXtIFT55U0CcJS2NkP2MBtpTc03ZwCE6qKYtjVGdEHGYX481k#events

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey Megan,  we haven't seen you yet, but I see myself in one of your pictures when you came on ship yesterday Lol..  we ate at the wake last night. Ate at razzle dazzle this morning. This is a awesome ship.  Yeah, we asked too about how many on board and said under 900. We are on deck 11 and haven't seen the first person on our hallway.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Good morning Megan! Did you guys have a bumpy a ride as we did last night? We also skipped our stop at Princess Cay because the sea conditions would not allow for tendering. 😎

Hi Jamman, what ship are you on? We didn't feel any big movement so far.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

WHAT?!?

So I realized I misquoted Saint Gregg. What I meant to say was I never actually saw a face photo of Megan, just pics of her holding drinks and a few pics of her feet(whatever reason). So when I saw this woman in the Miami cruise terminal it was a total wild guess and based on her posts was who I assumed Megan would look like. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

So I realized I misquoted Saint Gregg. What I meant to say was I never actually saw a face photo of Megan, just pics of her holding drinks and a few pics of her feet(whatever reason). So when I saw this woman in the Miami cruise terminal it was a total wild guess and based on her posts was who I assumed Megan would look like. 

Oh really? Wow. It feels like she posts a lot of them. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

52 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Good morning Megan! Did you guys have a bumpy a ride as we did last night? We also skipped our stop at Princess Cay because the sea conditions would not allow for tendering. 😎

Oh no! A little bumpy. Not too terrible. 

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh no! A little bumpy. Not too terrible. 

It was really bumpy a few hours after we left. Doesn't bother Patti and I,  but we  were sitting at Alchemy last night, and somebody puked on the floor behind us. Kind of killed the ambiance. 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 16

54 minutes ago, surfone said:

Hey Megan,  we haven't seen you yet, but I see myself in one of your pictures when you came on ship yesterday Lol..  we ate at the wake last night. Ate at razzle dazzle this morning. This is a awesome ship.  Yeah, we asked too about how many on board and said under 900. We are on deck 11 and haven't seen the first person on our hallway.  

Love it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jamman54 said:

It was really bumpy a few hours after we left. Doesn't bother Patti and I,  but we  were sitting at Alchemy last night, and somebody puked on the floor behind us. Kind of killed the ambiance. 😎

Oh my. None of that here. Maybe I missed it dancing 😆

• Haha 4

Our excursion for tomorrow was canceled. Gotta figure out what the group wants to do to replace it. Some went to Razzle Dazzle for brunch. We are in the Galley. I always want to order the soup from the Daily Mix but it’s always soo obscure. Today is sweet potato soup… pass. So I’m having a Turkey and Swiss. It’s really good. 

image.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Hoping it will calm down and temps will go up! Ocean Waves | Ocean waves painting, Wave painting abstract, Wave art

• Thanks 2