How to search the Royal Caribbean website

PCWalton1

Not sure what you are looking for but if you log into your account, click on the Royal Caribbean icon in the upper left hand corner, Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner, Select FAQ, All FAQ's there is a search feature.

image.thumb.png.f1a5f131f61c8098e5c768e7eab28887.png

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Not sure what you are looking for but if you log into your account, click on the Royal Caribbean icon in the upper left hand corner, Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner, Select FAQ, All FAQ's there is a search feature.

image.thumb.png.f1a5f131f61c8098e5c768e7eab28887.png

It just lets you search the FAQ, Really I was just trying to see if there is a way to cancel a cruise without calling. There use to be a form. 

11 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

It just lets you search the FAQ, Really I was just trying to see if there is a way to cancel a cruise without calling. There use to be a form. 

Sorry - that's all the info I had.  

I have always relied on my TA to cancel / change cruises. 

21 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

You can no longer cancel a cruise online. You have to call them  That feature disappeared during one of their enhancements

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Yeah. Good luck.  

I’m somewhat new to Royal.  All I wanted was to change my dining time and I sat on hold for 45 minutes to speak to someone.  

Ridiculous.  This simple task should have been able to be accomplished on line.  SMH.  

• Like 2