Where can I find out what Broadway show are playing on which Royal Caribbean ships?

lidopuppy

You may want to save the attached hyperlink. It is a collection of the cruise compasses from all the Royal Caribbean ships and is kept up to date so you can view show/show times and which days they are shown. I have found this to be helpful in sorting out a weekly schedule of activities and dining reservations.

Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass | Royal Caribbean Blog

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2023 at 8:47 PM, cruisinelmo said:

You may want to save the attached hyperlink. It is a collection of the cruise compasses from all the Royal Caribbean ships and is kept up to date so you can view show/show times and which days they are shown. I have found this to be helpful in sorting out a weekly schedule of activities and dining reservations.

Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass | Royal Caribbean Blog

Thanks for the great link.  The shows haven't appeared on our app yet (aside from Starwater).

Are the show schedules typically the same for a given ship throughout the year (and in different countries)?

Is there an easy way to print the cruise compasses (I tried printing from the browser but it includes all the surrounding webpage & is illegible)?

Cheers,

Gary.

2 hours ago, gaz1 said:

Thanks for the great link.  The shows haven't appeared on our app yet (aside from Starwater).

Are the show schedules typically the same for a given ship throughout the year (and in different countries)?

Is there an easy way to print the cruise compasses (I tried printing from the browser but it includes all the surrounding webpage & is illegible)?

Cheers,

Gary.

Schedules don't always stay the same from week to week. I had planned out my week on Allure according to the schedule someone posted from their week. I totally wasted my time as the schedule was completely different for my sailing. 

It is better now that RCI has returned to pre-cruise reservations. Making reservations is not something I like to set time aside for after boarding the ship. 

On 1/14/2023 at 8:12 PM, silentbob007 said:

Full Broadway shows have only been on some oasis and quantum class ships, though at one point in the distant past I seem to remember seeing Saturday Night Fever on Liberty. 

At least as of last year, Saturday Night Fever is still on the Liberty.

1 hour ago, Scperry49 said:

Anyone have any idea what shows are on the Quantum in September?  and ... how do you find such information? 

When she comes back to the US in May, look at a sailing similar to yours in the app and you'll probably get something similar in Sept.