Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar

MsSoCalCruiser

2 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

We are wanting to try this specialty dining seafood bar but I do not eat raw seafood.  Do you know if any of the rolls contain cooked seafood?  I read the menu, but I’m not sure how to tell if anything is cooked.  I do not see California rolls listed.

Ask them. 

Torched sushi has been, well, torched. It's not cooked all the way through, but rather scorched so it's party cooked, partly raw.. 

• Thanks 1

Does anyone have a menu?  I've googled and only seen from before 2020.  

I love sushi, but hubs won't touch raw, so I'm hoping there are other choices for him. And if not, I'll just grab a couple of plates and join him wherever he's eating. 

One cruise I ended up eating dinner there most nights. They made a lot of interesting things for me that were not on the menu. (They offered, I never asked) one night I had some sort of tempura shrimp roll...Cali rolls were definitely available upon request 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, justafem said:

Does anyone have a menu?  I've googled and only seen from before 2020.  

I love sushi, but hubs won't touch raw, so I'm hoping there are other choices for him. And if not, I'll just grab a couple of plates and join him wherever he's eating. 

My wife also loves sushi, and I definitely don't, but we eat there a few times on each trip. When she wants her fix, I just run down one deck to the IC and pick up something there to bring upstairs and join her.

• Like 2