Flights by Celebrity

kdog3ss

21 minutes ago, 39august said:

Should have gotten a confirmation when you booked. Do you not have an airline record locator number?

No confirmation number, but our account on the Celebrity website shows the dates, times and flight number. Maybe get the confirmation number when we make the final payment?

37 minutes ago, kdog3ss said:

We have a cruise booked for September and also flights thru Celebrity. Final payment for both is in June. When and how will we be notified of the confirmation number for the flights?

As mentioned by @39august, your confirmation number (record locater) was created when you booked the flights.  Your tickets will get issued (with a ticket number) after you make final payment although you may have to follow up on that because it doesn't always happen immediately.

Edited by mahdnc

You should get an email with any record locator numbers when you book.

I had to call FBC to have them ticket right after final payment. I think they may wait closer to sail date, but I wanted mine done. When I called the ticketed the my flights with no issues. 

Edited by dcbiker97

1 minute ago, kdog3ss said:

No confirmation number, but our account on the Celebrity website shows the dates, times and flight number. Maybe get the confirmation number when we make the final payment?

I used Flights By Celebrity for my Oct/Nov 2022 transatlantic.  When I booked the cruise and air in April, a confirmation number (record locator) was generated at that time.

When I booked upcoming flights through Celebrity, I received an email confirmation. One line of the email says "Record Locator/Booking Reference." There were two difference codes listed here. The one with "(Carrier)" next to it worked on the Delta website. I was able to pull up my reservation before making the final payment.

Thanks everyone. I called FBC and had the record locator/confirmation emailed to me.

33 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I used Flights By Celebrity for my Oct/Nov 2022 transatlantic.  When I booked the cruise and air in April, a confirmation number (record locator) was generated at that time.

33 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

1 hour ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

Did you pay for the flights or opt to pay by final payment?

The airline locator number should be on invoice even if you have not made final payment.  Depending on how far out your cruise is sometimes flights do not get ticketed until closer to sail date.