How can I tell what drink package I have?

Married90

20 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Look at the post I responded to.  It says his 'boarding pass showed both CALL and PALL" .. 

On 1/25/2023 at 2:54 PM, Married90 said:

Thanks.  Boarding pass is not available yet.  I expect in a couple days as it is 32 days out...   I will wait till then.... 

The quote above is the OP. (Married90) They don't have their boarding pass yet.

They're trying to figure out if there is a way to tell which package they have before it becomes available.

The post you responded to is someone else.

And, FWIW, not sure the boarding pass is an accurate test. We are on 4 B2Bs and I upgraded all of them. 3 show the CALL/PALL and one still shows CALL, even after 3 calls to Celebrity to verify my upgrade.

Edited by chamima

4 minutes ago, chamima said:

The quote above is the OP. (Married90) They don't have their boarding pass yet.

They're trying to figure out if there is a way to tell which package they have before it becomes available.

We all get that. @DaKahuna was responding to someone other than the OP as OP got their answer already.

Edited by RichYak

10 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

ALLINCBOGO60

SAVOBC OFFE

Does anyone know what these codes mean?  Thanks.

ALLINCBOGO60 looks like the current promotion for refundable fares, all included (buy one get one 60% off)

SVOBC OFFE related to an onboard credit offer

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 6:20 PM, DaKahuna said:

Look at the post I responded to.  It says his 'boarding pass showed both CALL and PALL" .. 

Nope, I was the original poster (op) and @LarryHD2was correct.   I did not have a boarding pass yet.   You were responding to someone else’s message ….

On 1/27/2023 at 10:03 AM, Jeremiah1212 said:

I own an agency. What I am saying is there is currently no group offer that would by default include the Premium package or give the TA a way to include it without someone paying for it. You can throw in all sorts of freebies with group rates (what most people think is a TA 'sharing' their commission, but it's not) however a drink pkg upgrade is not one of the options. 

HI, All I can say is I received notice today of the premium upgrades from X.  No idea if the TA paid for them, if there was a screw up at X or what .   All I can say is the TA followed through and made it right.    

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LarryHD2 said:

just got my boarding pass....  it says CALL when I did buy the Elevate package that comes with Premium....  email has been sent to Celebrity.

With the elevate package it should say pall and call both , at least that is what mine says.

We booked with Classic Beverage Package. Boarding passes for all 4 adults says CALL. Boarding pass for my 9 year old granddaughter says CLNA. I'm assuming that this means Classic No Alcohol. Am I correct? Can she order non alcohol cocktails with us, like a mocktail  pina colada?

19 hours ago, Married90 said:

With the elevate package it should say pall and call both , at least that is what mine says.

I did an online chat with a Celebrity agent and he said I DO have the premium package but he didn't know anything about the code on the boarding pass.....  maybe the agent answering my email will know more.  I really hope it isn't messed up forcing me to stand in a long line at guest services to get it fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 2:03 PM, LarryHD2 said:

I did an online chat with a Celebrity agent and he said I DO have the premium package but he didn't know anything about the code on the boarding pass.....  maybe the agent answering my email will know more.  I really hope it isn't messed up forcing me to stand in a long line at guest services to get it fixed.

I sent an email weeks ago and never got an answer, so I called.  The agent said my onboard account  indeed showed I had the Classic package (CALL) but saw that I had the Premium booked.  After a few minutes on hold she was able to get it fixed, and now my Xpass shows the PALL code.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LarryHD2 said:

I sent an email weeks ago and never got an answer, so I called.  The agent said my onboard account  indeed showed I had the Classic package (CALL) but saw that I had the Premium booked.  After a few minutes on hold she was able to get it fixed, and now my Xpass shows the PALL code.

Emails seem to be the last thing to get answered.  Waiting on hold can be a pain but it normally gets the problem solved faster than a email.

Just now, wrk2cruise said:

I've never seen the Xpass be wrong.  If you have Premium package it should have PALL listed on it.

it originally had CALL which is what brought all this up....  I called and they fixed it and it now shows PALL.

This is good information. I am also curious how to tell which package is being applied to the booking. [I can't find the "oranges" or the "limes" - LOL.]

I have checked our booking confirmations for 3 sailings (booked direct with Celebrity) and the packages do not appear on the Confirmations. [We have booked a suite if that matters.]

For our upcoming cruise in April, we did not get a breakdown until we received the final payment receipt. The beverage package code was: TC08-BEVPRINGRAT9. [Could it indicate: PR=Premium?]

What confuses me is when I access the Cruise Planner it has an offer to purchase the Beverage Packages. If I already have it, why would it appear as an option? Or at least indicate we have it or zero out the price? Perhaps too much coding involved??

I did confirm that we do have the Premium package for the April sailing - now on the hunt to confirm the other two.

Appreciate the feedback.

16 minutes ago, LarryHD2 said:

= Premium Beverage including gratuities

I also see the offers of all of the drink packages still available to me.  They should show it as "reserved" like they do with excursions. 

Thank you. I agree, a simple "reserved" flag would be a timesaver for us and Celebrity. Good idea. 🙂

Have a great weekend...

On 1/25/2023 at 2:46 PM, Married90 said:

I am booked on Equinox at the end of February.  I am booked under a "group rate" from my TA.  The booking included the "premium drink package" instead of the "classic drink package".   Nowhere other then the paperwork from the TA can I validate this.   In looking at my order history on X's website I can find what I believe is the drink package but it gives no info.   Short of sitting on hold forever with X or waiting till we get our sea cards on board is there a place to find out the package?

image.thumb.png.c72892cf9ff8c91b0b65f49e23510e09.png

THANKS

Our cruise with Classic shows the Limes - the cruise we have premium shows a glass and an orange