Thalassotherapy pools in solarium?

h-sar

We are long time Princess cruisers, and took our first Celebrity cruise this past month. Absolutely fell in love with the free of charge thalassotherapy pool in the solarium on Millennium. Also enjoyed the fewer passengers, smaller ship vibe. Does not look like all of the celebrity ships have the thalassotherapy type pool in their solariums. So far, I just see it on Summit, Millennium, and Reflection. Any others?  Thank you!

The T-pool is only on the M class ships, so def not on Reflection. The S class ships do have a Solarium with an indoor pool which is free for everyone 16 and up and for kids with families during select times depending on the voyage. 

We love the T-pool and feel it’s the one thing missing that would make the S class the perfect ship for us. 😉

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Agree with @bEwAbG it is only a feature on the M-Class.    The S and E Class have a heated indoor pool but doesn't have all the jets and lounging racks.  

Lounging racks! Love it! Was looking for an apt description and you hit it.

• 9 months later...
On 1/28/2023 at 11:24 AM, Rtowncruiser said:

I would take the M class ships in a heartbeat over S class because I love the T-pool and the Sunset Bar, and like someone said above, the smaller ship vibe. The mega ships do not appeal to me. 

I'm so glad tbis came up. We're booked on Infinity and i wasabout to buy rhermal suote access but this sounds much better!