Coco Cay Waterpark Cabana

jenxogirl

3 hours ago, jenxogirl said:

When I am in the app searching for the Waterpark Cabanas it says it includes the waterpark pass--is that for all 6 guests or just one pass?  Are we paying to the waterpark separately for our other 5 guests?

Our extended family (4 adults/2 kids) had a Waterpark Cabana this past end of April. It included the cabana, waterpark attractions and cabana attendant who supplied towels, water, fresh fruit on arrival and would have brought us lunch and drinks but we opted to do the buffet ourselves. This all inclusive Cabana was a great choice for us and would definitely book it again.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 2:26 PM, Ashland said:

Our extended family (4 adults/2 kids) had a Waterpark Cabana this past end of April. It included the cabana, waterpark attractions and cabana attendant who supplied towels, water, fresh fruit on arrival and would have brought us lunch and drinks but we opted to do the buffet ourselves. This all inclusive Cabana was a great choice for us and would definitely book it again.

Thank you for this full explanation, I appreciate it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New to RCL….if I buy the cabana with water park and have 7, can I just buy the additional pass? Will we have an issue with an extra kid? 4 adults 3 kids 8-14..don’t anticipate the kids spending a lot of time lounging.  Really need shade for the adults

48 minutes ago, knbcruisers said:

New to RCL….if I buy the cabana with water park and have 7, can I just buy the additional pass? Will we have an issue with an extra kid? 4 adults 3 kids 8-14..don’t anticipate the kids spending a lot of time lounging.  Really need shade for the adults

So long as they are available you can. 

51 minutes ago, knbcruisers said:

Everyone in the waterpark area will need a wristband.  So, you'll need to purchase the 7th one. Some cabanas on CocoCay allow you to purchase up to 2 additional people for $50 each, but this does not show up as an option on the waterpark cabanas.  

As far as having 7 in your cabana - technically not allowed, but if it was me, I would not worry about it because of 2 things:

1. with 3 kids, they will almost never be at the cabana

2. Since you'll need to purchase another pass for the 7th person, they have paid for access to the area.  

10 minutes ago, Toddcan said:

Everyone in the waterpark area will need a wristband.  So, you'll need to purchase the 7th one. Some cabanas on CocoCay allow you to purchase up to 2 additional people for $50 each, but this does not show up as an option on the waterpark cabanas.  

As far as having 7 in your cabana - technically not allowed, but if it was me, I would not worry about it because of 2 things:

2. Since you'll need to purchase another pass for the 7th person, they have paid for access to the area.  

Thanks for the input…I will be sure to buy the extra pass if I buy the cabana.  I just checked cruisemapper.com and we are there with Wonder..so 9000 people!

On 3/29/2023 at 8:28 AM, Toddcan said:

This sounds great. Who can I contact to get the $50 additional passes. As you said, we a kids who will never be there. 

23 minutes ago, cruisefan0110 said:

This sounds great. Who can I contact to get the $50 additional passes. As you said, we a kids who will never be there. 

The $50 additional person option is not available on the Waterpark cabanas because the cost of the waterpark entrance alone is more than that.  You'll need to purchase the cabana (which gets you 6 wristbands),and purchase the stand-alone water park pass for the 7th(which gets you the 7th wristband)

12 minutes ago, Toddcan said:

The $50 additional person option is not available on the Waterpark cabanas because the cost of the waterpark entrance alone is more than that.  You'll need to purchase the cabana (which gets you 6 wristbands),and purchase the stand-alone water park pass for the 7th(which gets you the 7th wristband)

Thank you. It was worth a try! 😀