New website.

Riocca

21 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

I’ve tried three different browsers on my iPad (Safari, Chrome & Firefox) plus Safari on my iPhone.

Try logging in on a desktop computer. You'll see different info using it over what you see on your iPhone or iPad (both of them use the mobile site, not the full desktop site).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nuts4pi said:

Try logging in on a desktop computer. You'll see different info using it over what you see on your iPhone or iPad (both of them use the mobile site, not the full desktop site).

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried on my laptop (MBP). Didn’t work on Firefox or Safari

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nuts4pi said:

Very interesting as I, too, show 2550 AC points (too high) with the tier showing Discoverer Plus (correct) when logged in using my Android phone (i.e., the "mobile" site). However, when I log into my account on my computer (tried 4 different browsers), my AC# is correct, but tier says "preview" and point total is zero!

Another interesting thing I noticed while checking the site in 4 different browsers on my computer (i.e., the "desktop" site) was the deal offered. Three of the 4 browsers offered $750 OBC & 50% off 2nd guest on select 2023 European cruises (same as what shows on the mobile site):

Screenshot_20230411_075532_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7b8a446f48a11cab5080c9445b0c8cac.jpg

In the 4th browser (MS Edge) I'm offered $500 OBC & 10% off select sailings July 1 - December 12, 2023!:

Screenshot_20230411_075420_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ab8727630542c998e74602446e7b5560.jpg

Looks like there's a LOT of work yet to be done, including fixing the differences between what shows up in the mobile site vs. the desktop site. However, our next AZ cruise is not until Feb 2024 (showing in my upcoming cruises with the correct balance due but missing OBC). I'll be patient & not worry until final payment is due. 😉

FYI - I'm based in the US.

The second offer is the current UK promotion.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Turangi! said:

New Website …Why did I even bother to look… On the first page it says my upcoming Norway cruise in June is paid in full…it is and I have an invoice from my TA showing it, but the next page says it isn’t and I owe a certain amount… although I don’t know how the TA commissions work, could this be what the TA earns??? Not even going to bother my TA yet, but has this happened to others?! 

I get the same thing, but the amount owing is exactly the same as my OBC which isn't showing anywhere!!

• Thanks 1

I had tried my desktop before I left…. Yes, it is a different number.  It is far fewer points than we actually have.  Before the transition, I took a screen shot of my points. Yesterday onboard I asked what they showed for me and my screenshot and what they have match up.  

• Like 4

Poseidon Be Praised !!!

Our June cruise just showed up in my account, and even better, all of shore excursions, OBCs, cabin, etc. are correct! Woot!

snoopy-peanuts.gif.e094e0ba18f41e0a3dd8ff7f8bb44f20.gif

For everyone who is still waiting, patience seems to be the key. While this has been a slow/painful process, it appears to be working itself out.

For everyone thinking about Azamara, I'll say it again. Don't let a little website SNAFU sway your decision! Once you get to the ship, you'll have an Azamazing Adventure !!!!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, LT Hambone said:

Poseidon Be Praised !!!

Our June cruise just showed up in my account, and even better, all of shore excursions, OBCs, cabin, etc. are correct! Woot!

snoopy-peanuts.gif.e094e0ba18f41e0a3dd8ff7f8bb44f20.gif

For everyone who is still waiting, patience seems to be the key. While this has been a slow/painful process, it appears to be working itself out.

For everyone thinking about Azamara, I'll say it again. Don't let a little website SNAFU sway your decision! Once you get to the ship, you'll have an Azamazing Adventure !!!!

Hallelujah!!

I can now see my cruise but since the itinerary was changed it is still showing the old itinerary, but it is progress!

• Like 3

Has anyone been able to see Azamara provided OBC show up in their accounts in new website.  We're flying to Europe in five days for a Greek intensive on the Pursuit departing on April 22.  When we purchased last fall the $1000 OBC was a major selling point.  Spouse and I booked two pairs of tours prior system conversion spending about $400.  They show as booked on website which also shows different amounts under our room (what we paid for cruise) and invoice total (cruise cost + Azamara stated cost for excursions).  Just as with prior system it would be reasonable to see what dollars you have of Azamara OBC.  I have our print out from what our travel agent provided, which matched Azamara pre conversion.  My concern is that Azamara shows no record on OBC on my account.  Calling is futile as phone system aren't excepting messages or when I left message for call back, no call back.  Have travel agent working on it, but their running into same lack of responsiveness.  Are there any people who are onboard or have been on recent cruise post system conversion tha

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 11:07 PM, avw said:

How long did you have to wait after filling out the online form for Azamara to post your upcoming cruises? 

Answering my own question.....it took 2 days to have my upcoming cruises loaded after filling out the online form. That wasn't too bad. My OBC isn't correct, though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, avw said:

Answering my own question.....it took 2 days to have my upcoming cruises loaded after filling out the online form. That wasn't too bad. My OBC isn't correct, though.

I just cleared the cache on my iPad, thinking it may update my incorrect loyalty status, now my upcoming cruise (in 10 days) has disappeared!!

I’ve filled in the form. When you did that did it just kind of disappear when you clicked to submit it?  That is, how are you sure that it actually has been submitted?

8 hours ago, MegCV said:

Has anyone been able to see Azamara provided OBC show up in their accounts in new website.  We're flying to Europe in five days for a Greek intensive on the Pursuit departing on April 22.  When we purchased last fall the $1000 OBC was a major selling point.  Spouse and I booked two pairs of tours prior system conversion spending about $400.  They show as booked on website which also shows different amounts under our room (what we paid for cruise) and invoice total (cruise cost + Azamara stated cost for excursions).  Just as with prior system it would be reasonable to see what dollars you have of Azamara OBC.  I have our print out from what our travel agent provided, which matched Azamara pre conversion.  My concern is that Azamara shows no record on OBC on my account.  Calling is futile as phone system aren't excepting messages or when I left message for call back, no call back.  Have travel agent working on it, but their running into same lack of responsiveness.  Are there any people who are onboard or have been on recent cruise post system conversion tha

Our OBC for our November cruise shows up correctly

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Our OBC for our November cruise shows up correctly

Where can you see your obc Denise ? All our details are correct but unable find where our obc credit is listed 🤔 . I have our original invoices so not overly worried but would be nice to know where to look.  Thanks, 

2 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

I just cleared the cache on my iPad, thinking it may update my incorrect loyalty status, now my upcoming cruise (in 10 days) has disappeared!!

I’ve filled in the form. When you did that did it just kind of disappear when you clicked to submit it?  That is, how are you sure that it actually has been submitted?

Yes it just disappeared for me also. It is the second time I’ve contacted them in past 10 days, no response, no changes to my account. 🤷‍♀️

55 minutes ago, G2G said:

Yes it just disappeared for me also. It is the second time I’ve contacted them in past 10 days, no response, no changes to my account. 🤷‍♀️

👿 That is very annoying. I know that several people have said that all was correct when they boarded but I’m one of those people that like to see that all is order before I take off for somewhere. Drives DH crazy!

10 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

I can't really remember, but I think there was a page acknowledging receipt of my inquiry after I clicked to submit the form. I am in the US. Maybe sites for UK and Australia are different?? They used to be.

8 hours ago, combine said:

Where can you see your obc Denise ? All our details are correct but unable find where our obc credit is listed 🤔 . I have our original invoices so not overly worried but would be nice to know where to look.  Thanks, 

It’s on the reservation page that comes up when you click on Manage Your Reservation. Mine shows up as belowF88CA93C-1B4B-4EEA-BF4D-E14172CC8FBC.thumb.png.8ffbe82885e4ffb1083b2989281d7993.png

7 hours ago, G2G said:

I had the same problem when I tried to submit form on 4/4. I tried again on 4/5 and the below confirmation screen popped up. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear to have made a difference. I got an email from Azamara Support on 4/11 saying:

“Thank you for submitting the Future Booking & Loyalty Support Form. 

Your account has been updated. Please login and verify that you are now able to see your upcoming cruises.
Note: This email address is unmonitored. For additional assistance, please Submit a Support Request.

Unfortunately my account still has NOT been updated. Since the email came from a No-reply email address, I have no easy way of following up on this. The link provided just takes me back to the same blank Bookings & Loyalty support form.

I am letting this go for now. My agent is working on the higher priority matter of correcting financials for the final payment which is due next week. She’s also following up to make sure they do whatever is needed to ticket flights as soon as final payment is made.

IMG_9739.jpeg

When clicking on my account my June cruise is shown but it says I owe almost all of the total account.  I checked with my TA, since I paid them in full in February.  

Apparently Azamara have not collected any money from them for the June cruises they have booked.  The money is usually collected from the Travel Trust Account that holds the funds.

This may be a problem only in the UK.  The TA is of course following up - but they cannot currently find a way to pay up.

I would like to contact Azamara myself but the contact form that is shown on my account does not seem to be the right way to do it - since my correct cruise details do show up.

48 minutes ago, avw said:

I can't really remember, but I think there was a page acknowledging receipt of my inquiry after I clicked to submit the form. I am in the US. Maybe sites for UK and Australia are different?? They used to be.

Maybe I’ll try submitting again, which I didn’t want to do and increase their workload but it was a bit odd the way the form seemed to just melt away. Sites internationally are certainly different but I should think the ‘help’ forms would all go to the same place, although I could well be wrong. 
I’m in Italy at the moment but booked with our UK agent, although our residence is Australia. Confused? 😂

29 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

It’s on the reservation page that comes up when you click on Manage Your Reservation. Mine shows up as belowF88CA93C-1B4B-4EEA-BF4D-E14172CC8FBC.thumb.png.8ffbe82885e4ffb1083b2989281d7993.png

Thanks Denise. Interesting as I do see that page but thought these were add ons you could choose ?  $150 shown, is not the total sum we had allocated or even what we have left  as I (thankfully) booked some excursions prior to the web change. Not to worry I’ll  wait till I’m onboard. On the plus side this afternoon our Travel Agent emailed me the Guest Ticket booklet with pre booked excursions listed, the usual port directions and health  advisory notes and our boarding passes. No luggage tags but we know thats not a problem . Thanks. 

1 hour ago, cruisingaussies said:

Yay!  I just checked our account again and our upcoming cruise is back, along with our correct Discoverer Plus status. 

All good things come to those who wait   and wait   and wait.  😃😃😃

1 hour ago, combine said:

Thanks Denise. Interesting as I do see that page but thought these were add ons you could choose ?  $150 shown, is not the total sum we had allocated or even what we have left  as I (thankfully) booked some excursions prior to the web change. Not to worry I’ll  wait till I’m onboard. On the plus side this afternoon our Travel Agent emailed me the Guest Ticket booklet with pre booked excursions listed, the usual port directions and health  advisory notes and our boarding passes. No luggage tags but we know thats not a problem . Thanks. 

Mine shows $150, but also says Guests 1,2 so I assume it means $150 each, $300 each, which is what I expected.

• Like 1