New website.

Riocca

20 minutes ago, blag said:

Presumably 11/3 is 11th March? Up to then in this communication they have not used numerical notation for dates?

The email raises a few questions. I won't bother to raise them here because I suspect that they would result in much (futile) speculation.

Yes as it relates to the UK website 11/3 is the 11th March, I assume there are other versions of this email for other markets.

As the website and booking system will be on a new platform provided by Versonix we can only hope that everything goes to plan.

• Like 6

With our cruise being just the 10th one after the changeover, I rather suspect we'll still be in the 'bleeding edge' rather than 'leading edge' group!

Here's hoping hoping it's not in that trough period between maximum management attention (where problems get resource applied and fixed quickly) and the plateau of productivity when they really do have it working correctly.

2 hours ago, Riocca said:

Yes as it relates to the UK website 11/3 is the 11th March, I assume there are other versions of this email for other markets.

You are correct. The email I got here in the US actually says “For sailings after March 11th…”, refers to the .com website, and provides a US phone number.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

Hopefully Australia will receive notification at some stage!

And Happy Australia Day (belated) which we celebrated last week on the Azamara Onward at sea with assistant cruise director Roy, including a special “Australia Day Sausage Sizzle” on the pool deck!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

What a good idea, I’ll do that today.

Forgive my ignorance/laziness... how does one access one's Azamara (only) cruise history, please?

Edited by blag

3 minutes ago, blag said:

Forgive my ignorance/laziness... how does one generate a printout of one's cruise history, please?

We have cruised only with Azamara.

Go to Azamara website

Sign in to your account top right hand 

Screenshot both your bookings and past voyages pages

(How you screenshot depends on your device)

If you want a hard copy print your screenshot otherwise be green and just keep it on your pc

Edited by uktog
  • Thanks 3

Just now, uktog said:

Go to Azamara website

Sign in to your account top right hand 

Screenshot both your bookings and past voyages pages

(How you screenshot depends on your device)

Thanks, I thought there might be a means of printing a report of the data itself. DUHHH!

AZers!

Definitely recommend everyone print your cruise history with X and AZ… Today on the AZ site I got “Sorry we are unable to display your loyalty tier and points… check back later”  and X said I had 0 points… but my cruise history of all 14 cruises on AZ & X on the AZ site was correct. so on my IPad I hit print in the pull down menu but made sure it was draft quality as there’s lots of BLACK INK boxes…

Assuming everything will be glitchy for the next month or so.  Also had some AZ OBC on my Planner for my next cruise but can’t find it today… will wait until after the Great Divide!

So the separation is already happening!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Marmaduke said:

I suggest  getting a print out of your cruise history from your Azamara account before change over day in case any of you past cruises or points go missing in the switch over

If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can easily create a.PDF of the webpage with your booked or past voyages and store it in Books (rather than a screenshot). Just press the Share button (square with an up arrow at the top) then select the Books app (you may need to press the square with three dots labeled More to see the Books app).

• Like 5

The list of my past cruises appears to be correct, but the number of points assigned to each past cruise is crazy! No consistency at all. That might be the glitch that prevents them from showing your points total at the current time. I made a Word document with my past cruises using cut and paste, plus took screenshots.

I am able to see OBC for upcoming cruises in cruise planner. 

11 hours ago, avw said:

The list of my past cruises appears to be correct, but the number of points assigned to each past cruise is crazy! No consistency at all. That might be the glitch that prevents them from showing your points total at the current time. I made a Word document with my past cruises using cut and paste, plus took screenshots.

I am able to see OBC for upcoming cruises in cruise planner. 

The number of points you receive per night varies based on your cabin type, ranging from 2 points for an inside cabin,  5 for a veranda, 8 for a club continent suite, and 18 for the top suites. That may be why the points you see for each past voyage looks inconsistent.

The complete list of points given per night by cabin type is posted here (for now): https://www.azamara.com/loyalty/azamara-circle

Edited by Chot50s
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Chot50s said:

If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can easily create a.PDF of the webpage with your booked or past voyages and store it in Books (rather than a screenshot). Just press the Share button (square with an up arrow at the top) then select the Books app (you may need to press the square with three dots labeled More to see the Books app).

Thanks for that- great tip!

Also, depending on how long you have been sailing with Azamara / Celebrity, points were originally awarded on a different basis. We have a short cruise that we did with Celebrity where we had on 1 point and another longer cruise where we were awarded 5 points under the old scheme. 

AZers… Anyone remember what X gave us for the “old” points… we just made D+ before Covid… scrapping past the 750 by a couple of points and a few bonus points for answering some X surveys… but the  cruise history still shows 2 and 3 points for our earlier cruises…  

M aka T!

6 minutes ago, Turangi! said:

AZers… Anyone remember what X gave us for the “old” points… we just made D+ before Covid… scrapping past the 750 by a couple of points and a few bonus points for answering some X surveys… but the  cruise history still shows 2 and 3 points for our earlier cruises…  

M aka T!

I don’t remember how they handled that. My history shows a bunch of Celebrity cruises with 1,2 and 3 points, from way back. I’m hanging on to my most recent key card, which has Discoverer Plus printed on it. If they short us a few points, I won’t care, as long as we can keep that status . It’s such a leap from Discoverer Plus to the top of the tree that we will never make it unless we win the lottery, and if we win the lottery, we won’t care any more! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, gowilk said:

i just logged onto the Celebrity website, they must have heard i booked on Azamara as they apparently reset my history to 0…. just another nail in the now dead future Celebrity cruise future for me.

Elsewhere on the Azamara board, others started reporting their loyalty points and status missing on both their Celebrity and Azamara accounts. Here is the fix that seemed to work for some folks (including me).

Posted January 28

On 1/26/2023 at 8:44 PM,  JaneStarr said: 

Anyway, what worked for me to fix it was to delete my Captain’s Club number from my Celebrity account, save, and then add it back and save again. That somehow fixed my tier and points on BOTH Celebrity and Azamara.  

I can confirm that this 'trick' also worked in my case. I had booked my first Azamara cruise, then canceled it and from that moment on my points and tier would not show up anymore on Azamara, Celebrity and RCI. Deleting the loyalty number on my profile and then re-adding it fixed the issue. I did this on my Celebrity account, but I guess it would also have worked if I had done this on either the Azamara or RCI website.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Chot50s said:

Elsewhere on the Azamara board, others started reporting their loyalty points and status missing on both their Celebrity and Azamara accounts. Here is the fix that seemed to work for some folks (including me).

Posted January 28

On 1/26/2023 at 8:44 PM,  JaneStarr said: 

Anyway, what worked for me to fix it was to delete my Captain’s Club number from my Celebrity account, save, and then add it back and save again. That somehow fixed my tier and points on BOTH Celebrity and Azamara.  

I can confirm that this 'trick' also worked in my case. I had booked my first Azamara cruise, then canceled it and from that moment on my points and tier would not show up anymore on Azamara, Celebrity and RCI. Deleting the loyalty number on my profile and then re-adding it fixed the issue. I did this on my Celebrity account, but I guess it would also have worked if I had done this on either the Azamara or RCI website.

Thank you! I’ve just tried that and it worked for me too. 

• Thanks 1