New website.

Riocca

Indeed it is horrible and clunky and worse still my cruise again vouchers I purchased onboard have all disappeared they were there until yesterday (where you pay the deposit to be able to select a cruise at a future date and be able to secure the loyalty discount even though you are not booking onboard).  

Hate the poor style eg use of lower case letters.  All to painful to watch still

2 hours ago, uktog said:

Indeed it is horrible and clunky and worse still my cruise again vouchers I purchased onboard have all disappeared they were there until yesterday (where you pay the deposit to be able to select a cruise at a future date and be able to secure the loyalty discount even though you are not booking onboard).  

Hate the poor style eg use of lower case letters.  All to painful to watch still

What are the vouchers please? How much are they? Thanks.

30 minutes ago, uktog said:

You pay the cruise deposit and they are undated 

I used my last open cruise voucher for this last cruise and was disappointed to hear on board via the Future Cruise Sales Person, that they no longer do them. 😢 poor decision in my mind. Apparently  not many of us chose this option. I registered my disappointment on my end of cruise survey. 

Edited by combine
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, combine said:

I used my last open cruise voucher for this last cruise and was disappointed to hear on board via the Future Cruise Sales Person, that they no longer do them. 😢 poor decision in my mind. Apparently  not many of us chose this option. I registered my disappointment on my end of cruise survey. 

It makes a mockery of the loyalty benefit - many people cannot commit to a future booking onboard given the rigidity of terms and conditions re cancellations or moving bookings for guests in some countries.  But they can make later bookings via a voucher which are to Azamara's benefit.  I found on one ship the Sales Person told us they were withdrawn when it turned out they were not, it just was he did not know how to process them or as  (and I suspect the more likely) he kept pushing us to make a booking for a sailing instead DH thought it might have been behaviour driven by his sales target/bonus.  Whatever the reason, maybe not many chose because they were not promoted.

13 minutes ago, uktog said:

It makes a mockery of the loyalty benefit - many people cannot commit to a future booking onboard given the rigidity of terms and conditions re cancellations or moving bookings for guests in some countries.  But they can make later bookings via a voucher which are to Azamara's benefit.  I found on one ship the Sales Person told us they were withdrawn when it turned out they were not, it just was he did not know how to process them or as  (and I suspect the more likely) he kept pushing us to make a booking for a sailing instead DH thought it might have been behaviour driven by his sales target/bonus.  Whatever the reason, maybe not many chose because they were not promoted.

Pushing live bookings over future cruise vouchers has been going on for a long time well before the sale of Azamara it was common on Celebrity as well but with much stronger sales patter.

I’ve never understood why a loyalty benefit is linked to onboard sales it’s something that seems exclusive to Azamara and has to be a negative influence on sales when you’re not onboard.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

We got an extra $300 OBC.

Follow the thread back. My response was in answer to a specific question about a specific product which appears to have been withdrawn without notice 

• Like 2

Hello all,

I haven’t posted I quite a while. (Mostly due to the fact that my husband had open heart surgery 13 days ago.) I was so frustrated that we could not get our accounts updated after numerous requests since May. Finally, this evening, I received an email that our accounts have been updated… and sure enough, upon checking, they are correct! Finally!

Feeling bittersweet as we should be on board Onward right now. Had to cancel B2B, but the good news is that my husband is home and recovering well.

• Like 19

39 minutes ago, kent4489 said:

Hello all,

I haven’t posted I quite a while. (Mostly due to the fact that my husband had open heart surgery 13 days ago.) I was so frustrated that we could not get our accounts updated after numerous requests since May. Finally, this evening, I received an email that our accounts have been updated… and sure enough, upon checking, they are correct! Finally!

Feeling bittersweet as we should be on board Onward right now. Had to cancel B2B, but the good news is that my husband is home and recovering well.

Great news about your husband. Hope he will make a full recovery and that you will be sailing again very soon!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently Azamara has competition for the 'worst website':

7 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

I'm afraid the Explora website is vying for the title of one of the worst to navigate and find information out from

Interesting that both are on the Seaware platform...

• Haha 3