New website.

Riocca

4 minutes ago, trk_koa said:

Thank you, @Rioccafor the detailed instructions. I find I also have two circle accounts, my correct Discoverer one and another with a different number, no points and Preview. Explains a lot. 

Exactly what we found on both our accounts, just filled in the online form asking for the “new” account to be deleted this was done almost immediately and haven’t had a problem since.

3 minutes ago, norn iron said:

Thank you Riocca, I don't know how you discovered this but it definitely works. 😊 

Discovered this back in May whilst recovering from hip surgery and having time on my hands, did post about it then but these things get lost in the posts about various problems.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 2:53 AM, Riocca said:

The new system works by the Seaware system recognising you when you log in it then will automatically add the 20% when you go through the booking number. Unfortunately it looks like the Seaware system has not been updated from the Azamara system, possibly because you only logged in for the first time last week and it can take a little while to reconcile. Firstly you need to fill in one of the loyalty problem report forms, the link should be at the bottom of the account page.

As the promotion is about to expire it’s best to phone Azamara to get the price verified and book, phone wait times are no longer a problem, just make sure you have your loyalty numbers to hand. Our friends who were in a similar situation had no problem making a booking last week and getting a good saving on their booking. Alternatively a good travel agent could do this for you.

So I just checked my account and miraculously it looks accurate on the Seaware system now, at least close enough and not zero like it was back in July.  However, when I try to book a cruise eligible for the Quarterly Savings, the 10% discount still does not get applied.

We've never sailed on Celebrity, but did sail on Azamara before the split.  Our Azamara account appears to be correct with our loyalty points (all from Azamara) and loyalty level.  Yet, we started getting daily (or almost daily) emails from Celebrity which claim we have loyalty points with them...the same number as we have with Azamara. Hmmmm.

2 minutes ago, 1985rz1 said:

We've never sailed on Celebrity, but did sail on Azamara before the split.  Our Azamara account appears to be correct with our loyalty points (all from Azamara) and loyalty level.  Yet, we started getting daily (or almost daily) emails from Celebrity which claim we have loyalty points with them...the same number as we have with Azamara. Hmmmm.

Yes you do.  Celebrity preserved all points and status earned before the split, even if you hadn't sailed on Celebrity per se.  Azamara made a different decision for those who had never sailed Azamara.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

There seems to have been another update on the website, firstly it’s now working properly with the latest version of iPad software iOS17 it has been a bit unstable when looking at bookings.

More importantly OBC is no longer showing, as it’s the same in all 5 of our bookings it looks more deliberate than some of the previous problems. Hopefully they are working on displaying it in a better format.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Riocca said:

There seems to have been another update on the website, firstly it’s now working properly with the latest version of iPad software iOS17 it has been a bit unstable when looking at bookings.

More importantly OBC is no longer showing, as it’s the same in all 5 of our bookings it looks more deliberate than some of the previous problems. Hopefully they are working on displaying it in a better format.

I just checked my booking, our OBC is not showing either, and it was the last time I checked.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mrs.Dukes said:

I just checked my booking, our OBC is not showing either, and it was the last time I checked.

Same here, it was definitely showing a few days ago but as it’s the same on all 5 of our bookings we will wait and see what transpires.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Riocca said:

Same here, it was definitely showing a few days ago but as it’s the same on all 5 of our bookings we will wait and see what transpires.

It's definitely wonky and changes are being applied.  On the "add on"category there is now a listing of all the extras which can be purchased.  This is new.  I couldn't find our obc but when i played around with the "back" arrow it popped up 3 screens as they were before...all listing on board credits. Some of which are mysterious amounts?

It will all work out in the end I'm sure.

3 hours ago, Ayden said:

It will all work out in the end I'm sure.

No doubt, but equally no doubt that this should have been wrapped up many months ago. It should never have been a problem visible to the customers at all. This has been a case study in how not to handle a data migration.

And the essentially non-existent communication from the CEO's office (when was the last update? May? June?) should be an embarrassment.

• Like 6

I have stayed away from the website, despite posts saying it’s now being fixed or everything is fine. However, today I did need to look at something for a cruise early next year and I go into a reservation and it just makes no sense at all.
There is only one word to describe this migration, and more importantly, the lack of communication to guests affected

Darling, it’s a disaaaaaster. 

Whilst maybe you can defend the issues relating to migration data, you cannot defend the vacuum in communication.  

If new software does not do things that the old software did why not put on the website clear guidance or send out emails to Circle members. 

It may or may not be wonderful onboard but many potential guests are influenced by the whole end to end experience. When other lines can give you that it’s really hard for Azamara to sell based on the on-board service, which, to be honest, some do find problems with. 

I hoped several months ago, the company would communicate more, instead they took a Trappist monk vow of silence. Maybe we should start a campaign to ask that to be the New Year resolution because it’s been almost a year of this malaise 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ginabab said:

I can't even look at the website because it really scares me.

I'm hoping someone on this thread will tell me when it's ok to check our reservations.

It seems so inconsistent. My 4 current reservations are all correct, my loyalty points are right, I have been able to spend my OBC, I have easily made new bookings etc. The only thing I have not been able to do without support is book a cruise using my free nights. Even then, it only takes minutes to get hold of a real person online who can help. Just weird

3 minutes ago, ginabab said:

I can't even look at the website because it really scares me.

I'm hoping someone on this thread will tell me when it's ok to check our reservations.

You will always get someone saying "mine is prefect" 

What I am waiting for now (in the absence of having to go into one of our reservations because I absolutely need to do something) is for an official communication from the cruise line saying "its fixed as far as it will be, here is what you can do here is what you no longer can do"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, uktog said:

I have stayed away from the website, despite posts saying it’s now being fixed or everything is fine. However, today I did need to look at something for a cruise early next year and I go into a reservation and it just makes no sense at all.
There is only one word to describe this migration, and more importantly, the lack of communication to guests affected

Darling, it’s a disaaaaaster. 

Whilst maybe you can defend the issues relating to migration data, you cannot defend the vacuum in communication.  

If new software does not do things that the old software did why not put on the website clear guidance or send out emails to Circle members. 

It may or may not be wonderful onboard but many potential guests are influenced by the whole end to end experience. When other lines can give you that it’s really hard for Azamara to sell based on the on-board service, which, to be honest, some do find problems with. 

I hoped several months ago, the company would communicate more, instead they took a Trappist monk vow of silence. Maybe we should start a campaign to ask that to be the New Year resolution because it’s been almost a year of this malaise 

It’s the lack of communication that’s disappointing, the website itself is now quite good and carries a lot of information but people don’t know it’s there, things like Easy Check-in are good innovations and fully explained on the website but there’s been no communication about it, so on other platforms there are weekly questions about online check-in that no longer exists.

When it comes to the Seaware software that’s a whole different situation, and it’s interesting to see that Explora Voyages are also experiencing problems. Things have improved since the beginning but there are obviously still issues regarding OBC how it’s displayed and when and to what it can be applied, again there needs to be clear communication on this issue.

Having made two bookings on our recent cruise, one new the other a change of booking, the process was quick and easy the invoice information was much better than it was just a few months ago. Onboard sales felt that once the bookings transferred from the old RC system have gone things would be much better. We also met a couple of travel agents who work for a large U.S. travel agent, they were saying things have improved immensely and they no longer need to protect their clients from the Azamara system.

• Like 1

One other improvement we noticed on the last cruise was that the cruise disappeared from our account on the second day of our cruise and the points for the entire 18 nights of the b2b, now under one booking number, added to our account. We spoke to other passengers who had spotted the same happened on their accounts.

These points took us over a 3 free nights threshold and Future Cruise checked with Miami who confirmed that the free nights would be available if we wanted to make a booking on that cruise. 

10 minutes ago, Riocca said:

It’s the lack of communication that’s disappointing, the website itself is now quite good and carries a lot of information but people don’t know it’s there, things like Easy Check-in are good innovations and fully explained on the website but there’s been no communication about it, so on other platforms there are weekly questions about online check-in that no longer exists.

When it comes to the Seaware software that’s a whole different situation, and it’s interesting to see that Explora Voyages are also experiencing problems. Things have improved since the beginning but there are obviously still issues regarding OBC how it’s displayed and when and to what it can be applied, again there needs to be clear communication on this issue.

Having made two bookings on our recent cruise, one new the other a change of booking, the process was quick and easy the invoice information was much better than it was just a few months ago. Onboard sales felt that once the bookings transferred from the old RC system have gone things would be much better. We also met a couple of travel agents who work for a large U.S. travel agent, they were saying things have improved immensely and they no longer need to protect their clients from the Azamara system.

At least Explora have agents or ambassadors as they are called who are taking over once you are at a certain point and are helping their customers and communicating.  Their emails are well written and not irrelevant cut and pastes.

My current issues go beyond OBC in relation to what existing bookings are showing.  

Most of us do not use onboard sales and whilst I am glad some US travel agents are seeing improvement, that is not the message some UK agents continue to give so I do not quite know who to believe.  Obviously my view is clouded by the fact that changing a booking was not allowed when it should have been and I ended up losing money and our free nights.  Emails on that topic remain unanswered but I have given up.

All I want is accurate information on my reservations, a better onboard experience than my last one and we can then see where we go from there.  We certainly hope there might be more reservations to come but like many others, we could do with a far better all round performance!

• Like 2

Well up until now our account has been pretty ok.  It even showed that we had paid to upgrade to the indulgence package for each of our 3 B2Bs.  Couldn’t book excursions online with OBC but I have rung up and it has been sorted.  

However I logged in today and our upgrade to indulgence is not showing 🤨. Another phone call coming up 🙄🙄.  I don’t have any proof that we have paid for it other than our credit card statement so hope that there’s a record of it somewhere on the system. 🤞

It shouldn’t be this hard Azamara …………

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, woodlander1 said:

Well up until now our account has been pretty ok.  It even showed that we had paid to upgrade to the indulgence package for each of our 3 B2Bs.  Couldn’t book excursions online with OBC but I have rung up and it has been sorted.  

However I logged in today and our upgrade to indulgence is not showing 🤨. Another phone call coming up 🙄🙄.  I don’t have any proof that we have paid for it other than our credit card statement so hope that there’s a record of it somewhere on the system. 🤞

It shouldn’t be this hard Azamara …………

I’ve taken screen prints of my booking!

• Like 1

Our TA emailed Azamara at the beginning of this month with our correct ID’s, etc as ours are still incorrect, one saying preview, etc, etc.  This was after me getting nowhere with them through the contact form and telephoning several times.  It still hasn’t been corrected.  

29 minutes ago, Werangels said:

Our TA emailed Azamara at the beginning of this month with our correct ID’s, etc as ours are still incorrect, one saying preview, etc, etc.  This was after me getting nowhere with them through the contact form and telephoning several times.  It still hasn’t been corrected.  

Hope you can get this sorted 🤞

• Like 1