New website.

Riocca

Yesterday our OBC disappeared - again - today I have no cruise at all showing but the wife has for the first time on her account, but no OBC. My TA tells me to print out documents for our cruise and sends me a link to azamaraclubcruises.com which returns a cannot find ip address. Az told me receipts for packages and excursions I paid for will be emailed - they haven't and so it goes on.

No more Azamara - the onboard experience once on board (hopefully)  will be enough to put this debacle behind us. We said this on our last Az cruise when shoreside admin was beyond a joke - once bitten, twice shy, thrice?  never again. 

Rant over

2 hours ago, Werangels said:

Our TA emailed Azamara at the beginning of this month with our correct ID’s, etc as ours are still incorrect, one saying preview, etc, etc.  This was after me getting nowhere with them through the contact form and telephoning several times.  It still hasn’t been corrected.  

My experience a couple of weeks ago is that no amount of chasing by email or telephone got the correct points & level online. 

The Loyalty desk on the ship could see our (only) previous Azamara cruise (it was after the system transfer) and immediately changed our status onboard, and said that they'd send another chaser to shoreside.  That chaser has, as expected, had no effect, though we have moved off Preview due to the most recent cruise being correctly applied.

If your prior cruises are from before April, I'd take proof with you to make it easy for the loyalty desk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lexdisic said:

Yesterday our OBC disappeared - again - today I have no cruise at all showing but the wife has for the first time on her account, but no OBC. My TA tells me to print out documents for our cruise and sends me a link to azamaraclubcruises.com which returns a cannot find ip address. Az told me receipts for packages and excursions I paid for will be emailed - they haven't and so it goes on.

No more Azamara - the onboard experience once on board (hopefully)  will be enough to put this debacle behind us. We said this on our last Az cruise when shoreside admin was beyond a joke - once bitten, twice shy, thrice?  never again. 

Rant over

Sounds more like you need a travel agent that’s more on the ball, the link they gave you hasn’t been used for about two years the correct email is AzamaraCustomerService@Azamara.com

If you book with a travel agent all communication will be sent to them so if Azamara have sent receipts then they will have gone to your travel agent as it will be their contact details on the booking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Riocca said:

Sounds more like you need a travel agent that’s more on the ball, the link they gave you hasn’t been used for about two years the correct email is AzamaraCustomerService@Azamara.com

If you book with a travel agent all communication will be sent to them so if Azamara have sent receipts then they will have gone to your travel agent as it will be their contact details on the booking.

I'm afraid you missed the point. I know what the TA has done and what they should have done - they were simply the last straw. My problem was the bit you didn't address and that was the account debacle that has been going on for months and the history of communication or lack thereof from Az. Any other product with this standard of service would not be tolerated. You maybe able to excuse it and put up with it, but I can't - far too much aggravation for me - same goes for the my current TA 🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

Half of our OBC disappeared months ago. Now we have no OBC

It appears that every account shows no OBC.  There is none showing on any of our 8 bookings, including 3 in the next 45 days.  They are making changes in the system, evidently.

I am not the least bit concerned.  Each of our 6 sailings since the IT fiasco has been correct when we get on the ship. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ECCruise said:

It appears that every account shows no OBC.  There is none showing on any of our 8 bookings, including 3 in the next 45 days.  They are making changes in the system, evidently.

I am not the least bit concerned.  Each of our 6 sailings since the IT fiasco has been correct when we get on the ship. 

My concern is how much time will we waste onboard to correct.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

My concern is how much time will we waste onboard to correct.

With Azamara OBC, never a second. Always there. With TA OBC, maybe 5 minutes total on one of our sailings. Showed them TAs invoice, they forwarded to Miami, credit in account 2 days later. 

All other TAs OBC showed up on day 2 or 3, the way it has been for like 20 years on =X=, Royal and Azamara. 

Edited by ECCruise
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Never very long queues at customer services on Azamara

Not entirely true to say never!

When Azamara failed to collect Yellow Fever Certificates on embarkation on a recent cruise – and then insisted that they were all presented within a window of a few hours – the queues were very, very long – up to 20 minutes!

Inevitably, so early in the cruise, many people, once at the head of the queue, took the opportunity to ask questions about other matters, which slowed the whole process. 

16 minutes ago, blag said:

Not entirely true to say never!

When Azamara failed to collect Yellow Fever Certificates on embarkation on a recent cruise – and then insisted that they were all presented within a window of a few hours – the queues were very, very long – up to 20 minutes!

Inevitably, so early in the cruise, many people, once at the head of the queue, took the opportunity to ask questions about other matters, which slowed the whole process. 

I guess I was comparing it with other cruise lines. On HAL the queues were often enormous!

55 minutes ago, blag said:

Why dump your TA? Are you sure that he/she/they have failed you? Or, are there other reasons for dissatisfaction? 

I changed from my usual TA to this one as they had a good deal, but the service is very automated with outdated and wrong/contradictory information. Getting through to customer service there is a lot of jumping through hoops to speak to a human - you gets what you pay for so I will revert back to my original and pay a bit more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lexdisic said:

I changed from my usual TA to this one as they had a good deal, but the service is very automated with outdated and wrong/contradictory information. Getting through to customer service there is a lot of jumping through hoops to speak to a human - you gets what you pay for so I will revert back to my original and pay a bit more.

Understood.

I had the same problem before I found my current TA. 

20 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Mine too – but I have the Booking Confirmation which spells out all the details of my booking promotion

I should be so lucky

For the first time in 5 months my DW and me can see our reservations with purchases and OBC at the same time - things have come and gone so many times now that a screen grab is my only hope of keeping them.

We cruise in 3 weeks - it would be so nice for this to resolve itself so we can enjoy ourselves without being camped out at customer services  🙂

• Like 2