New website.

Riocca

Good news this morning is that both our accounts are showing correct loyalty level and cruises on both Azamara.com & Seaware, the erroneous numbers have disappeared and the two systems seem to have been linked.

In addition I’m no longer continually having to clear cookies to get it working on Safari, so for us at least we have good functionality, hopefully others are seeing similar improvements.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

We booked the November Barcelona to Las Palmas on the website, which was quite easy to do.

Points are still on the old number however I imagine it'll be sorted out in due course. (Still, a long time to go). However, the booking stated OBC Promo, and we have no idea how much OBC we have been given.

Last April on the Pursuit we discovered we had OBC which was applied halfway down the cruise.

How can we find out how much OBC we have been given?

• Like 1

Just now, Oslo Dutch said:

We booked the November Barcelona to Las Palmas on the website, which was quite easy to do.

Points are still on the old number however I imagine it'll be sorted out in due course. (Still, a long time to go). However, the booking stated OBC Promo, and we have no idea how much OBC we have been given.

Last April on the Pursuit we discovered we had OBC which was applied halfway down the cruise.

I call customer service.  I live in the US.  I use the following phone number 1-855-292-6272.  Their hours start 2pm Oslo time.

I hope it works for you. 

32 minutes ago, Oslo Dutch said:

The up to $500 OBC promotion depends on the length of the cruise, this is the information from the website:

3. Up to $500 Onboard Credit Offer is tiered as follows:

• Voyages up to 7-nights | $250 Onboard Credit per stateroom
• Voyages 8 to 12-nights | $400 Onboard Credit per stateroom
• Voyages 13-nights or more | $500 Onboard Credit per stateroom

34 minutes ago, Oslo Dutch said:

When you call and they give you the amount, you may want to request that they email it to you as well, it will come in a similar format as below. This way you can print out the email and bring it along with you, and if there are any problems onboard it should speed the correction along. 

Dear Azamara Guest,

We understand that onboard credit (OBC) amounts on Azamara.com are incorrect or not visible for some of your reservations. We are working on fixing this. In the meantime, please know we have the original OBC amount in our system as reflected below.

2803XXX (your booking number will be here, I have partially blocked this one) - USD$1000

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Riocca said:

The up to $500 OBC promotion depends on the length of the cruise, this is the information from the website:

3. Up to $500 Onboard Credit Offer is tiered as follows:

• Voyages up to 7-nights | $250 Onboard Credit per stateroom
• Voyages 8 to 12-nights | $400 Onboard Credit per stateroom
• Voyages 13-nights or more | $500 Onboard Credit per stateroom

Thank you all for your advice. I managed to call an Azamara number in Denmark and a very kind and professional lady confirmed there was USD300 on our account. As our circle numbers were also wrong she did correct that as well. As it's in November we will wait until the website will have sorted it self out.

• Like 2

As I've been writing that the onboard experience is excellent, for those worrying about booked excursions, we received our excursion tickets shortly after boarding and they were correct.

Kevin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

For those concerned about transfers from Chioggia to the airport (VCE), here is what we received in our stateroom yesterday. We aren't using it because we are on for another cruise, but the options seem quite reasonable.

20230613_125759.thumb.jpg.a77c6cc2f2f24581a2c2b701479efa97.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kml246 said:

As I've been writing that the onboard experience is excellent, for those worrying about booked excursions, we received our excursion tickets shortly after boarding and they were correct.

Kevin

Glad to hear it.  On the other hand, on our recent Quest Athens to Istanbul, we did not receive our excursion tickets until we went to ShoreEx to request them.  Passenger Services had told us that the tickets would be sent to our cabin the night before each excursion.

For those concerned about transfers from Chioggia to the airport (VCE), here is what we received in our stateroom yesterday. We aren't using it because we are on for another cruise, but the options seem quite reasonable.

Thank you very much for posting this! It is really helpful! Did you by any chance hear how much the private transfer option (via Azamara) would be?

Edited by cavaaller

22 minutes ago, blag said:

Thanks. 

That link worked, but the response I get is 'Unable to sign in'. 

Am I right in assuming that the username required is my Azamara account email address?

Yes, my login is the same on both sites (using my email address). Not sure why yours didn't work! 🤔

Not sure if using this link makes a difference (takes you directly to the login screen):

https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/#/dialog-proxy/login-page

Edited by Nuts4pi
Elaborated

15 minutes ago, blag said:

Thanks. 

Am I right in assuming that the username required is my Azamara account email address?

Try the same link https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/ As @Nuts4pi posted. When you get to the “no categories found” page, try clicking on the 3 dots at the top to bring up the “search booking” option.

image.thumb.jpeg.b3c63d4ba75f0f1b421a8502465bcf0b.jpeg

Click on “search booking” to bring up this menu to directly see your booking using the reservation number, last name & sail date.  

image.thumb.png.44da6cac1ba62dc523c3ae70ab6d10e6.png

This isn’t perfect, but it’s a back door approach to see that your booking is in the system.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, blag said:

Thanks. 

Yes that’s correct, have you tried the forgotten password link? If your email is recognised Azamara send a code to reset your password, important thing is not to use the same password you used on the old Azamara site.

4 minutes ago, blag said:

Yee-ha! 

That worked. Many thanks. 

Happy to have helped! That still doesn’t give you access to manage your reservation, but it’s no different than what I see and am able to do on my reservation when signed into the site.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Yes that’s correct, have you tried the forgotten password link? If your email is recognised Azamara send a code to reset your password, important thing is not to use the same password you used on the old Azamara site.

Tried the Forgotten Password link. The Seaware website still doesn't acknowledge any future cruises (or anything about me, for that matter), but searching by booking ref, surname, and date produces fully-populated cruise info (except OBC). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, islandwoman said:

Glad to hear it.  On the other hand, on our recent Quest Athens to Istanbul, we did not receive our excursion tickets until we went to ShoreEx to request them.  Passenger Services had told us that the tickets would be sent to our cabin the night before each excursion.

Interesting. Perhaps this is a ship by ship decision on how they handle ticket delivery. 

1 hour ago, cavaaller said:

Thank you very much for posting this! It is really helpful! Did you by any chance hear how much the private transfer option (via Azamara) would be?

No, I didn't. We don't debark until June 28 in Civitavecchia. We booked our own private transfer with Rome Cabs. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kml246 said:

No, I didn't. We don't debark until June 28 in Civitavecchia. We booked our own private transfer with Rome Cabs. 

We’re planning do the same for our disembarkation (3 Sep). We’ve had great experiences with Rome Cabs in the past. This time, we are 2 couples heading to FCO together so we assume a private transfer is our best option

Edited by JaneStarr
To fix typos & clarify
  • Like 1

Interesting. Perhaps this is a ship by ship decision on how they handle ticket delivery. 

Afraid not.  Shore Ex went immediately to get us all of the excursion tickets for that cruise. I got the impression that it was a mistake that they had not been delivered at the beginning.  Another IT glitch? 

3 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

Afraid not.  Shore Ex went immediately to get us all of the excursion tickets for that cruise. I got the impression that it was a mistake that they had not been delivered at the beginning.  Another IT glitch? 

On my 3 previous cruises with Azamara all excursion tickets and invitations were in our cabin when we boarded.

• Like 1

Ours were in our cabin when we boarded in April but they were for excursions that were canceled prior to the website meltdown.  Everyone was also advised to check their excursion tickets carefully because wrong start times were printed on some.