screenshot pricing error: anyone ever get it?

luckyinpa

i check my pricing every day. today the prices for everything but the suites were bascially half off. my TA wasnt in but i talked to another agent there who couldnt get the pricing on her screen. when i tried to book it said error. which i guess it really was..sad face. just curious if anyone was ever able to get a screenshot rate pushed through

alternatively. if i was successfully able to book, would they have honored the pricing?

I didn't a few weeks ago... after my 'ghosted by cvp thread' ... did get a nice OBC for my troubles and assigned a new cvp.  also, not honored in the past.  sometimes the Princess workers are looking at their system and not the website prices.

UGH the error is back but not bookable..sigh. ill keep on trying for sure

We Apologize for the Inconvenience

We were not able to continue to the next step. Please try again or revisit us later this evening.

also i scrolled down and the entire search page was half off. which would be so nice!

Edited by luckyinpa

Less than two weeks ago I found my April 29th Alaska sailing had dropped by $400 but I got the error message when I tried to put a hold on it.  I saved screen shots showing the ship, dates and destinations along with price. I sent these to my CVP and he credited my booking within 24 hours. I was beyond final payment date and had already paid in full too. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, voljeep said:

I didn't a few weeks ago... after my 'ghosted by cvp thread' ... did get a nice OBC for my troubles and assigned a new cvp.  also, not honored in the past.  sometimes the Princess workers are looking at their system and not the website prices.

I'm curious.  How did you get the OBC and new CVP?  I know we can't say much about CVP/TA on here, so mostly interested in how you got the OBC or a sympathetic ear.  When I had issues with "bad" online pricing, I couldn't get any help from my CVP.   I had marginally better luck with the 800 #.  I asked to escalate to a supervisor, but apparently they don't have those at Princess.  🙄   I gave up.  Eventually cancelled and booked a different cruise.  Now I'm wondering if there was a better way to escalate issues like this.  (I won't go into details here, but my story was in a thread titled:  "Price goes up after I log into my account on Princess's website".) 

19 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Less than two weeks ago I found my April 29th Alaska sailing had dropped by $400 but I got the error message when I tried to put a hold on it.  I saved screen shots showing the ship, dates and destinations along with price. I sent these to my CVP and he credited my booking within 24 hours. I was beyond final payment date and had already paid in full too. 

Your CVP must be a gem!  I sent screen shots to mine and she just said, "I can't see them.  It is a good idea to keep checking prices!"  

1 minute ago, TN-Mountains said:

Your CVP must be a gem!  I sent screen shots to mine and she just said, "I can't see them.  It is a good idea to keep checking prices!"  

My CVP said same thing  --  'I'm not seeing those prices on my side'. Ugh.....

1 hour ago, milolii said:

I know, right?  Final payment is not due until April, either.  I have placed a cruise after the final payment due date and that was good for 1 day.    So I sent an email.  

I have a screenshot of the letter ANd a deduction of my covid refund on a cruise and it's now  "we made a mistake and  will only give u half"  still fighting it...