Places to pick up wine

NoShoes2

In Florida you can buy wine at almost any grocery store or pharmacy.  I did find a Total Wine store in Fort Lauderdale.  Ask at your hotel and they might be able to send you to a nice wine store.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tw67 said:

In Florida you can buy wine at almost any grocery store or pharmacy.  I did find a Total Wine store in Fort Lauderdale.  Ask at your hotel and they might be able to send you to a nice wine store.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, NoShoes2 said:

We are flying into FLL a couple days before our cruise which leaves from Miami. Any good suggests on places to pick up wine in either place?

We use Total Wine also.  Always have what we want and reasonably price.

• Like 3

Total Wine just off of 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale would be my first choice for wine followed by any Publix Supermarket in the area. They also have a large selection of decent priced wines along with suntan lotion, snacks, etc.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

Total Wine just off of 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale would be my first choice for wine followed by any Publix Supermarket in the area. They also have a large selection of decent priced wines along with suntan lotion, snacks, etc.

Thank you!

12 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

Total Wine is widespread in the country and they generally have an excellent collection of wines from $10 to $500+ per bottle.  I think for what you get they have reasonable prices.

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Cienfuegos said:

Another vote for Total Wine.  If you visit their website and select the store of your choosing, you can peruse their wares, select what you want, and they will have it ready for you.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...