Onboard Credit Question??

Cruise Man

I just login to my Celebrity account and noticed I have  $400 onboard credit and not sure why I received this?  This will be our first Celebrity cruise and I dont remember seeing anything about getting any sort of credit when we booked.  Does anyone know why we received and how does this work?  Can we apply to spa packages or an excursion?  We leave on Sat on the Apex.

THanks!

• Like 1

You probably received it as a booking perk with one of Celebrity's promotion.

Kinda like the current promotion - often they raise the price and then make everyone think - ooh  I's saving so much.     In the current promotion the $800 is actually UP TO and could be between $100-800

image.thumb.png.61b350f8a26217dde0142da009b20469.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Cruise Man said:

I just login to my Celebrity account and noticed I have  $400 onboard credit and not sure why I received this?  This will be our first Celebrity cruise and I dont remember seeing anything about getting any sort of credit when we booked.  Does anyone know why we received and how does this work?  Can we apply to spa packages or an excursion?  We leave on Sat on the Apex.

THanks!

Enjoy your cruise and your OBC 🛳️

• Like 1

Where would onboard credit show up in my account on the website if I have it?   I just booked with the current promotion and should have received $400 OBC, but I don't see it listed anywhere on my account.  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Hoo27 said:

Where would onboard credit show up in my account on the website if I have it?   I just booked with the current promotion and should have received $400 OBC, but I don't see it listed anywhere on my account.  Thanks!

Go to Celebrity.com and log in.

From there, click you name, then Manage Reservation.  This page will show your upcoming cruises.

Click on Plan my cruise, and any OBC from Royal Caribbean/Celebrity will show up there.

9 minutes ago, Hoo27 said:

Go to plan you cruise -  by selecting anything like excursions , dining or drinks.   Very top you will see it next to the shopping cart.   You can also select you initials and choose  Order History to see what you have booked.

image.thumb.png.715cf3d4debb58a43afa5c13955b5762.png

6 minutes ago, Cruise Man said:

Mine just showed up 2 days prior to our cruise!

You may want to check with your Agent or Celebrity.   A couple months ago Celebrity IT group screwed up and many people got unexpected OBC only to be deleted days later leaving people with unpaid excursions.

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

Go to plan you cruise -  by selecting anything like excursions , dining or drinks.   Very top you will see it next to the shopping cart.   You can also select you initials and choose  Order History to see what you have booked.

image.thumb.png.715cf3d4debb58a43afa5c13955b5762.png

Thanks very much to all who replied.  No OBC is showing.  I just booked last night, and it's a guarantee stateroom not yet assigned.  Would that affect whether the OBC shows up yet?

You should have received the Celebrity Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy.

if you look about 2/3 of the way down the 1st page there is is section where any OBC from Celebrity will show.

I don’t think they fact that it is a guarentee would make a difference. 

• Thanks 1