Giovannis table lunch

latebuyer

As I've said before, we booked it for $20.99 pp and it was absolutely delish!  DO IT!  We did it on boarding day on Odyssey in December, excellent Italian.  Get the giant meatball and my Pasta Carbonara was delish.  Lasagna wonderful.  Desserts sampler great too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

As I've said before, we booked it for $20.99 pp and it was absolutely delish!  DO IT!  We did it on boarding day on Odyssey in December, excellent Italian.  Get the giant meatball and my Pasta Carbonara was delish.  Lasagna wonderful.  Desserts sampler great too.

Odyssey is Giovannis is Gionanni's Kitchen not Gionanni's Table. Kitchen is so much better!

8 hours ago, Sianli said:

Odyssey is Giovannis is Gionanni's Kitchen not Gionanni's Table. Kitchen is so much better!

It's called Giovanni's Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar ... the restaurant is to the right, wine bar to the left with it's own little menu which I posted , but the manager told us all the food for both venues comes out of the same kitchen.  The Wine Bar has bites or tapas to go with wine, Giovanni's is full service lunch and dinner.  This again was on Odyssey.  The old Giovanni's Table is only on older ships.  This newer version is just delish.

5 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

It's called Giovanni's Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar ... the restaurant is to the right, wine bar to the left with it's own little menu which I posted , but the manager told us all the food for both venues comes out of the same kitchen.  The Wine Bar has bites or tapas to go with wine, Giovanni's is full service lunch and dinner.  This again was on Odyssey.  The old Giovanni's Table is only on older ships.  This newer version is just delish.

I think Giovannis on Odyssey is much better than the other Giovannis which I like too and that shows how much we enjoy the Kitchen and wine bar place😉

it’s convenient to just be able to sit at the bar area and have a pizza or other goodies.

• Like 1