Emeril's

PA Dutchman

My guess is that it is going to be at least six months to a year. 

Major changes to menu items is a huge deal.  It's not just Emeril handing Carnival some of his recipes.  Approval by the beards is probably a drawn-out process.  All the ingredients have to be sourced, all of the cooks and dining room staff have to be trained, all of the printed and electronic information (menus, etc.) have to be redone. And I am sure there will be a big PR campaign involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

As long as he doesn't "let" Carnival do to his menu updates what they did to his Muffuletta  (August '21 versus now)... 😞

Then:

i-dxrWsqh-L.jpg

Now:

i-4v5DT8h.jpg

Tom

I made sure I tried it based on photo 1, I received photo 2. Was good but, disappointing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hard_eight said:

I made sure I tried it based on photo 1, I received photo 2. Was good but, disappointing.

Yep - that seems to be the consensus. Nonetheless, I'll try to step into that same (old) river a second time in another 10 or so days 🙂

Tom

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

As long as he doesn't "let" Carnival do to his menu updates what they did to his Muffuletta  (August '21 versus now)... 😞

Then:

i-dxrWsqh-L.jpg

Now:

i-4v5DT8h.jpg

Tom

To be fair, Carnival is sort of doing the same on their own.  The shrimp cocktail, for example, is down to like 2 shrimps.  Lots of downsizing all around.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Then:

i-dxrWsqh-L.jpg

Now:

i-4v5DT8h.jpg

Tom

Absolutely correct. Just got off of Celebration two weeks ago, and were surprised by exactly what you illustrated versus what we had experienced  on Mardi Gras previously.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hard_eight said:

Then get a second sandwich, FFS.  I would not have been able to eat the entire first sandwich, and that would have been wasted food.

24 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

Then get a second sandwich, FFS.  I would not have been able to eat the entire first sandwich, and that would have been wasted food.

Cheryl and I, fortunately, ordered that to share. 🙂 

Tom

• Like 1