How cold is the Rooftop Garden Grill on Apex on a Scandinavian cruise?

time4u2go

We're thinking of dining at the Rooftop Garden Grill during out Scandinavian cruise in June, but we are wondering if it would be cold.  I know that the weather is obviously the main factor, but I was just wondering in general, how sheltered is the restaurant from the elements?

Thanks!

Ate at Rooftop on Beyond in January on a western Caribbean cruise, we were given blankets because it was a bit windy and chilly.  They attempted to enclose/shelter Rooftop more on Beyond than it is on Apex.  The food and service was very good.

• Thanks 1

We ate there several times on our Scandanavian cruise last summer.  It was a bit chilly one of the nights and they gave us light blankets.  They also gave us the opportunity to cancel if we thought it was too cold for us.  We stayed and it was fine.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, time4u2go said:

We're thinking of dining at the Rooftop Garden Grill during out Scandinavian cruise in June, but we are wondering if it would be cold.  I know that the weather is obviously the main factor, but I was just wondering in general, how sheltered is the restaurant from the elements?

Thanks!

Ut would be too cold for me.  I’ll wait until the ship gets to warmer waters 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Many have said how annoying the wind is while trying to eat a nice meal

We had dinner at Rooftop on Apex last month… glad we took sweaters… and the wind was most irritating.  Really looked forward to trying the food, but didn’t find it that great, so were sad not to add that venue to our favorites!