The Love Boat Piazza Party?

thecruiser7

8 hours ago, thecruiser7 said:

What do men & women normally wear at the love boat piazza party? 

The majority of people just wore their regular clothes. I did not see a lot of gold and white. The 'party' was held in the Piazza around 10pm one evening. 

Edited by Buckeye10640
  • Like 1

We host a Halloween party most years and have a theme for each party. One year our theme was “The Love Boat”. We decorated several rooms in the house. We had a Pirate’s Cove, Coral Dining Room, Acapulco Lounge and a railing with a full moon in the background for photos. Our costumes were very similar to these (only I opted for white knee socks):

image.jpeg.7836b34668296040d3b0dd22cba22f6a.jpeg
Two of my brothers were Gopher and Doc. So if you want to make a splash at the Love Boat Piazza Party, there is always this. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Thrak said:

I have no idea. I didn't know the love boat piazza party was a thing. Never seen it before. Never heard of it before.

Thrak, there was an explanation of this in some Princess Q and A.  Second formal night, based somehow on the “new” Love Boat “reality” tv show.  I think it started on Discovery and is spreading like a fungus throughout the fleet.  I’ll pass.

1 hour ago, Mike45LC said:

Thrak, there was an explanation of this in some Princess Q and A.  Second formal night, based somehow on the “new” Love Boat “reality” tv show.  I think it started on Discovery and is spreading like a fungus throughout the fleet.  I’ll pass.

They are leveraging the new TV show which is based on the old show to promote their brand in a party.  And the big brand party can be fun as MSC has shown with their White Night Party which has people disappointed when they miss it. 

4B265488-2361-494C-AA7D-22630B768D81.thumb.jpeg.91bdd575f04ffdedfb47bef142ac417c.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Based on how much of a disaster that "new" Love Boat reality show was, I would think that Princess would stay far, far away from any continuing association with it. 

• Like 1